+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Naesraen

Thread: War Trophy?

Shadowlander

Default War Trophy?

What do I do with it now that I have one? The tooltip doesn't specify who in the capital would be interested in it.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by elenny View Post
    What do I do with it now that I have one? The tooltip doesn't specify who in the capital would be interested in it.
    no clue, but I've got a ****e ton of these things.
    Laban Rogue <That Guild>. Bad... good? I'm the guy with the gun.

Rift Chaser

One of the event quest givers (the one that gives the crafting dailies, or the guy next to him; not 100% certain) will offer you a hand-in quest - although the quest won't appear in your quest log - when you have 40 War Trophies in your quest inventory.

The reward is a few beads, some xp, some favour (I think!), and the quest runs until Phase 6 is complete.

... I had to look it up on Zam when I got my first War Trophy as well, I had no idea what to do with it.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Naesraen View Post
    One of the event quest givers (the one that gives the crafting dailies, or the guy next to him; not 100% certain) will offer you a hand-in quest - although the quest won't appear in your quest log - when you have 40 War Trophies in your quest inventory.

The reward is a few beads, some xp, some favour (I think!), and the quest runs until Phase 6 is complete.

... I had to look it up on Zam when I got my first War Trophy as well, I had no idea what to do with it.
    Thanks for the reply man. I'll take a look when I'm back in game.
    Laban Rogue <That Guild>. Bad... good? I'm the guy with the gun.

+ Reply to Thread