+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Dear Trion...

Default Dear Trion...

If I see one more level 19 dual-wielding purples coming at me in Warfront, I'm going to flip my computer desk and go play WoW.

Get rid of that XP lock for Warfront or find some way to stop these twinks.

Rift Disciple

i was about of start a warrior and i dont becouse twinks, btw if i cant make my warrior here maybe i make my warrior on gw2
    Last edited by HUGEBUGOMGHELP; 03-17-2012 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HUGEBUGOMGHELP View Post
    i was about of start a warrior and i dont becouse twinks, btw if i cant make my warrior here maybe i make my warrior on gw2
    Threats, whether empty or not are frowned upon by Trion. If you would want to continue your forum career here, I'd bite your fingers before making statements like the above.

Just sayin'
    "You lost me at Balance"

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by PixelRey View Post
    If I see one more level 19 dual-wielding purples coming at me in Warfront, I'm going to flip my computer desk and go play WoW.

First off, if you are between 10 and 15 you are going to get rolled either way, I don't twink my warrior, in the 29 bracket I can beat some twinks, not all , but some. PvP in this game is alot of knowing your class very well, using abilities. I get heated over twinks to, but really it isn't that bad, it will be better now with the update just put in.

But really, go back to WoW, you should. Rift is a different game.

Oh, BTW, thx for giving trion monies

You would actually destroy your own computer in anger?

I can see how that would upset Trion
    it is not enough these days to question authority, you gotta speak with it too

Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    Threats, whether empty or not are frowned upon by Trion. If you would want to continue your forum career here, I'd bite your fingers before making statements like the above.

Just sayin'
    I would listen to him, he speaks from experience by the sounds of it
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Starting a new thread, when there is 205+ threads on the same topic, is also frowned upon.
    Just thought I'd point that out. Mind you, we can always do with more threads, on how undergeared toons ruin twinked warfronts.

You want to know what else amuses me? Fine, I'll tell you. How on earth do you know what weapons or armor they have? You can't inspect them. So really they could just be .. good players?
    Last edited by Charlice; 03-17-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

twinks are funny cause it's been proven once you make them queue in their own brackets the community dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    You want to know what else amuses me? Fine, I'll tell you. How on earth do you know what weapons or armor they have? You can't inspect them. So really they could just be .. good players?
    Here, I'll enlighten you: I played against him in the Library of the Runemasters and he was way too powerful. Afterward, I queued again and was sent to a match of Black Garden, where he was playing on our team as a mercenary. He asked "Hey, remember me? " so I inspected him to see that he was dual-wielding two purple daggers.

You should really think about these things before you open your mouth.

Maybe he ran a few dungeons. 2 purples =/= twink. Now, if every single piece he has is purples, all with runes and whatnot, then I'd call it a twink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

Here, I'll enlighten you: I played against him in the Library of the Runemasters and he was way too powerful. Afterward, I queued again and was sent to a match of Black Garden, where he was playing on our team as a mercenary. He asked "Hey, remember me? " so I inspected him to see that he was dual-wielding two purple daggers.

You should really think about these things before you open your mouth.
    And you should take the few hours to gear up. There, problem solved. Have a nice day.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    And you should take the few hours to gear up. There, problem solved. Have a nice day.
    Yeah, take a few hours when in that time you can get through a whole bracket in a few hours of playing without the xp lock. So a new player can spend a lot of their time gearing up to try to compete with twinks or they could continue on with leveling as most players do and bypass the whole bracket where they then get to face more twinks saying the same thing.

Please take a video of this. Would make for a great viral rage video.

Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    Yeah, take a few hours when in that time you can get through a whole bracket in a few hours of playing without the xp lock. So a new player can spend a lot of their time gearing up to try to compete with twinks or they could continue on with leveling as most players do and bypass the whole bracket where they then get to face more twinks saying the same thing.
    Ok well do that then. Spend the few hours to lvl up and stop whining.

Then when you get to 50 and swing on by warfronts, you can complain about the raid geared low ranked toons.

Either gear up, or accept that some players actually take the time to.
    Last edited by Charlice; 03-18-2012 at 02:56 PM.

maybe you should twink, you seem to have a lot of pent up anger......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast