+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning Player - What's new with PvP

Default Returning Player - What's new with PvP

Hi Everyone!!!!!! I have missed you all and returning again to the world of Rift to see if any sparks of interest will allow me to re-play the game again. Oh gosh I totally forgot how to play this game. It's going to take a while to get used to.

So what's new? Anything interesting?
    Last edited by Oblivion333; 03-17-2012 at 02:44 PM.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

It starts with Guild and ends with Wars 2
    Ahem, anyway >.>

Welcome back! I remember how much I hate killing you.

The classes are pretty balanced now, actually. Trion just needs to work on creating more viable PvP options...and more content.

Speaking of content, there really hasn't been much. They added a new warfront that everyone hates, and that's pretty much it. What patch did you leave at?
    Last edited by Zaros; 03-17-2012 at 04:08 PM.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Ahem, anyway >.>

The classes are pretty balanced now, actually. Trion just needs to work on creating more viable PvP options...and more content.

Speaking of content, there really hasn't been much. They added a new warfront that everyone hates, and that's pretty much it. What patch did you leave at?
    Gosh I left like 12/11/2011. So I am way far behind now. I noticed that the PvP Tree is gone and now you have to use the Planear attunement. I also saw that my pvp rank is 38 w/e that means now. The last time I played rift was when that new isle was going on. I'm going to re-try to play the game and see if PvP will keep me interested till another new mmo comes out.

Speaking of WF attunements i was able to reset my points and was able to add all my points to the WF one. I also noticed shards are less than it was before, so I decided to move to Braircliff and go from there.

LOL i tried playing WF and totally forgot how to play a Cab. Healing seems to be same as I remember it. I am VERY happy to hear that classes were balanced hence why i decided to give Rift another try :P

See you all in game
    Last edited by Oblivion333; 03-17-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Ahem, anyway >.>

I like Library...
    Even free cost too much now

+ Reply to Thread