Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Bleeds - Short Clip Breakdown #1 (1 min long fight slowed down and explained)

Default Bleeds - Short Clip Breakdown #1 (1 min long fight slowed down and explained)

http://youtu.be/GrFNSUW-5UE

Sort of burned out on making PVP videos at the moment - so decided to see if there was much interest in short, couple minute long "how to" videos going over some nuances of how I play Pyro/Dom.

Basically, I'd like to do the same thing as this clip, each one maybe showing different tricks and thought processes I use while PVP'ing.

Either way, Enjoy!

This is what defines "Skill" in Rift, nice job.
    Music is damn classy, too.
    Last edited by Zaros; 03-17-2012 at 02:53 PM.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeds View Post

Sort of burned out on making PVP videos at the moment - so decided to see if there was much interest in short, couple minute long "how to" videos going over some nuances of how I play Pyro/Dom.

Basically, I'd like to do the same thing as this clip, each one maybe showing different tricks and thought processes I use while PVP'ing.

Either way, Enjoy!
    Hey. Stop this.

I like being able to roflstomp all of the baddie pyrodoms in specs that should not stand a chance against them!

Quit teaching them how not to suck terribly.

Rift Master

Either way, Enjoy!
    Dude! This Video was AWESOME, really really good. your 2 latest Videos have shown me exatly what ive been wanted to see for such a long time. Your the best Pyro/Dom mage out there for sure.

Iam impressed acually. (Hard to impress me)

Keep it up...

/Booobies

You should use Rift tomb more.

It blocks all healing including nightblade heal CD.

Can use it on a target getting low to bait a healer's full heal CDs.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    You should use Rift tomb more.

It blocks all healing including nightblade heal CD.

Can use it on a target getting low to bait a healer's full heal CDs.
    Ye or he use that charge he has building up, to increase his overall dmg on his spells.

Rift Tomb...

nice
    /10char

Would love to see more of this. These kind of instructional videos are what the game's PvP needs to breath inspiration into new and existing players.

Prophet of Telara

Always enjoy your vids, Bleeds.

Soulwalker

You should definitely make more of these.

Informative, entertaining and just damn classy.

Nice job man you're probably the best ever lol.

Rift Chaser

yep, really really good work on this vid. I've already said I learn something every time I watch one of your vids; I learn even more when you explain your decision-making processes - usually that I need to learn to play better, but oh well ><.

Great work mate, cheers again for the effort you put in to try and bring the rest of us Pyrodoms up to your level.

Nice vid. again. Pleasing to watch you make use of the environment to equal odds stacked against you, had that initial warrior made better use of the environment to draw you further in, or to approach from a different angle, that situation may have never developed, +1 bleeds for making him choose, and then making him very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

Either way, Enjoy!
    Best video you've done to date.

I enjoyed that. I liked the slo-mo and then regular speed. I use most of those techniques but definitely picked up 2 tricks I didnt use before. Nice stuff. Naturally your situational and positional awareness is probably one of your greatest strengths. You are getting yourself out of trouble before its even got to you. To many mages try to tank melee on them its dum. Question for you. Do you prefer to open with cinderburst? I usually go 3 fireballs and a cinderburst to maximize speed cast time (Stormshackle opener on melee naturally)?
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Rift Disciple

Cinderburst off the squirrel is great and if you get a proc can be 2 in a row, if you use fireballs sure they are a touch faster but less damage and no chance for a double cinder.
    Griefing - This refers to players who do not play the game as it was intended, but instead seek to harass other players as their main focal point. This includes stalking or attempting to kill another player's character that has no means of recourse within the game. To "grief" simply means that you are trying to negatively impact the game play experience of another player. A player on the opposite faction cannot be griefed. It is perfectly acceptable to take actions in order to get a player of the opposite faction killed using whatever means possible.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast