Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Bleeds - Short Clip Breakdown #1 (1 min long fight slowed down and explained)

Very nicely done. Probably the most interesting and best watch I've had of all Rift WF videos I've looked at.

My only criticism would be the size and placement of the text, and the fact that you used text rather than using a mic and simply talking. If you're going to make more(I hope you do!) I would suggest smaller text, possibly in a speachbubble/window off to the side; it doesn't need to stay on screen forever, those that can't read that quickly can always just pause the video(I tend to do this anyways because I like monitoring buffs/debuffs as they go up to get a better understanding of the globals being spent). Anyway, I would suggest recording your voice and just doing a talk through, though. Something along the lines of Hydra's tutorial videos(9xseason Rank1 Gladiator, WoW) he started semi-recently(reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBR8DFMsneM). Also, since you're there anyways(on his channel), if you've never seen any of Hydra's videos I would suggest checking out videos 4-10 of his, he does some amazing editing/syncing of music.

Can't wait for the next one Great job again, Cheers.
    Last edited by NotTrev; 03-19-2012 at 12:54 PM.

Hi everyone,

We already have an ongoing discussion about this topic. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the main discussion thread here:

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...explained.html

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the thread linked above so we can keep the discussions about this topic a little better consolidated.

As a friendly reminder, we do recommend using the forum search function (searching in thread titles works best) and checking through the last couple pages to see if there is already an existing thread about a topic you'd like to discuss. When topic discussions are consolidated, it not only makes it easier to use the search function, but it also aids the Rift Community and Development Teams when reading the forums and gathering feedback from your posts, ideas, and concerns.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2