+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Worst premades ever

Default Worst premades ever

Seriously, I keep get stuck on these teams that have no clue. They are premades of five people, maybe pve folks doing a guild quest? I dunno. Now it's true that I can only guess that they're premades, but this is why I believe they are. One, when I ask for "assistant" the leader gives it to the first four or five. Then they never mark anyone at all, ever. All in the same guild. Separate occasion, instead of marking the other team the leader marks 1-5 on our team, assuming they're afraid they'll forget who their guildies are. Then they all run to the vault. Okay, 100% of pugs rush Codex. Keep in mind that when the match started, we had 8 players. Hard to miss 5 out of 8 all going to the vault.

It's amazing that they can be worse than your average pug, but they are.

What I want is out. I don't want to faceroll while with a good premade team. And I'm not interested in joining these fail premades either. I have been in good team vs team warfronts, but they are extremely rare.

At least we should get notice when we join a premade team so I can tell them all how much they suck as they stand on the ledge getting spawn camped.
    Last edited by Jeffreys; 03-17-2012 at 01:24 PM.

Ascendant

A good premade rushing Vault at the start can actually be extremely effective. The key, of course, is that they have to be good. The strategy is sound but if they can't win the fights they get into on their way around, it's all rather pointless.

Good premades will often let the PUGs on their team grab the flag nearest their GY while they cycle vault -> flag nearest enemy GY -> Codex from the enemy side and clear out anyone on the rocks over the flag.

Weekend warfronts. Bless.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreys View Post
    Seriously, I keep get stuck on these teams that have no clue. They are premades of five people, maybe pve folks doing a guild quest? I dunno. Now it's true that I can only guess that they're premades, but this is why I believe they are. One, when I ask for "assistant" the leader gives it to the first four or five. Then they never mark anyone at all, ever. All in the same guild. Separate occasion, instead of marking the other team the leader marks 1-5 on our team, assuming they're afraid they'll forget who their guildies are. Then they all run to the vault. Okay, 100% of pugs rush Codex. Keep in mind that when the match started, we had 8 players. Hard to miss 5 out of 8 all going to the vault.

It's amazing that they can be worse than your average pug, but they are.

What I want is out. I don't want to faceroll while with a good premade team. And I'm not interested in joining these fail premades either. I have been in good team vs team warfronts, but they are extremely rare.

At least we should get notice when we join a premade team so I can tell them all how much they suck as they stand on the ledge getting spawn camped.
    Are you playing on Bloodiron? If you are then i know what you are talking about. (Seen it too).
    Last edited by Swiftspell; 03-17-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreys View Post
    oh i know how ya feel, just got stuck in one in garden
    tried to make the best of it by looting, expecting to get carried & mostly healed the pug players

but when i realized that wasn't going to happen cus the opp team was focusing me for unknown reasons
    i had to start healing them too (except their ugly dwarf warr, let him die repeatedly for kicks) http://snag.gy/8eLy9.jpg

i think it'd be cool to get a notice too cus my scroll recall was on cd
    either that or just shorten it to 5 v 5 & let the rest of us have a normal wf

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftspell View Post
    Are you playing on Bloodiron? If you are then i know what you are talking about. (Seen it too).
    Nope, Briarcliff. Must be a universal phenom, especially on weekends like Chalice said.

This thread supports my idea that pre-made is just a scary word and nothing stops a bunch of newbs from sending each other invites. Good players stomp you, not pre-mades. It just sucks when good players get together of course. Unless you have enough good players too.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Sykk View Post
    oh i know how ya feel, just got stuck in one in garden
    tried to make the best of it by looting, expecting to get carried & mostly healed the pug players

but when i realized that wasn't going to happen cus the opp team was focusing me for unknown reasons
    i had to start healing them too (except their ugly dwarf warr, let him die repeatedly for kicks) http://snag.gy/8eLy9.jpg

i think it'd be cool to get a notice too cus my scroll recall was on cd
    either that or just shorten it to 5 v 5 & let the rest of us have a normal wf
    I think you're trying to insult premades, but I really can't tell
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    I think you're trying to insult premades, but I really can't tell
    i'm insulting bad premades, like the thread title states
    there have been good ones & it's basically a free ride

but ur guild likes to have fun at the expense of others
    that's why i've left every wf ur guild has premade

only reason i stayed in this one is cus garden is shorter than a 15 min debuff
    you know damn well i'm the only one that cared about the pugs in that match
    Last edited by Sykk; 03-17-2012 at 05:54 PM.

CPK

i'm insulting bad premades, like the thread title states
    there have been good ones & it's basically a free ride

but ur guild likes to have fun at the expense of others
    that's why i've left every wf ur guild has premade

only reason i stayed in this one is cus garden is shorter than a 15 min debuff
    you know damn well i'm the only one that cared about the pugs in that match
    You sound extremely mad. But yeah, I think it's safe to say that you're nowhere near the level of TFS clerics, so not sure why you're talking big.
    Drednaught, Warrior/GM of <The Fallen Sons>
    Haxed, Cleric Alt
    Formerly of Freeholme Shard
    Currently of Seastone Shard

Quote Originally Posted by CPK View Post
    You sound extremely mad. But yeah, I think it's safe to say that you're nowhere near the level of TFS clerics, so not sure why you're talking big.
    how am i talking big?
    i wasn't even trying to heal that match, i ran around looting til i got focused
    with the exception of vamp, ur guildies used pugs as a wall & hid behind them

Ima TFS Cleric!
    "You lost me at Balance"

CPK

how am i talking big?
    i wasn't even trying to heal that match, i ran around looting til i got focused
    with the exception of vamp, ur guildies used pugs as a wall & hid behind them
    By bashing other premades and calling them "bad" (rofl), you're talking big as if you are somehow better. From what I see of the scoreboard, that premade didn't even have a cleric, so obviously you were getting focused since you were one of the only healers on the team. I assure you that they aren't using the pugs as bait, if the pugs were stupid enough to over-extend then that's their problem, not the premade's. And who cares either way? I've honestly never heard a complaint like yours over the year I've played this game, so you sound kind of ridiculous right now.
    Drednaught, Warrior/GM of <The Fallen Sons>
    Haxed, Cleric Alt
    Formerly of Freeholme Shard
    Currently of Seastone Shard

Quote Originally Posted by CPK View Post
    By bashing other premades and calling them "bad" (rofl), you're talking big as if you are somehow better. From what I see of the scoreboard, that premade didn't even have a cleric, so obviously you were getting focused since you were one of the only healers on the team. I assure you that they aren't using the pugs as bait, if the pugs were stupid enough to over-extend then that's their problem, not the premade's. And who cares either way? I've honestly never heard a complaint like yours over the year I've played this game, so you sound kind of ridiculous right now.
    cept that i wasn't healing them & was looting/jumping around back by the spawn area & not a threat

i expected better yeah, i mean they were only facing nobodi's 2 man, right?

they used em cus they let em die, that's why i started healin em- were u there?

oh i've heard u complain much harder than this when u didn't have ur guildies to fall back on hun, don't make me laugh

Are you guys arguing about a premade strategically using the less informed people in a WF? I like both of you but this one seems silly o.O
    "You lost me at Balance"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast