Closed Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Nomabond
  • 1 Post By Sonic Rain Boom

Thread: Stop the twinks...

Soulwalker

Default Stop the twinks...

I'm sure everyone thinks its fine and dandy to twink out a character once in a while.

Cool.

Now make them go into a separate pvp server.

I just tried to do a Black Garden on my 12 Rogue and was dominated by several twinks on the opposing team with over 3.4k HP each at level 19.

That's just ridiculous. It ruins the fun of pvp when there are 2-3 characters that are literally invincible running around one shotting people.

Fix it.

surely 'twinks' are only before lvl 50 right... so just out level em.... prob solved

oh and in before PVE game
    Last edited by gillius; 03-16-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Soulwalker

So, I should just not pvp at all until I get to 50 because it will otherwise be lame? Sounds GREAT!

Yeah, they stop the twinks and we'll see you back on the forums starting threads about q times...

Ascendant

wait till you get to 50 and find your no/low rank new 50 in a warfront full of R40's on the oppposing side. Twinks are just giving you a taste of whats waiting for you at endgame.

I'll catch up one day I guess... maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Nomabond View Post
    I just tried to do a Black Garden on my 12 Rogue and was dominated by several twinks on the opposing team with over 3.4k HP each at level 19.

Fix it.
    Lol what? You're going to be biting the dust a LOT as lvl 12 against lvl 19's. Twinks or no twinks.

Plus do you have gear in EVERY slot? That often helps, however, it won't change the FACT that there is a 7 level advantage, to being level 19.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Rolled a character who now is a twink'd level 49. I can count the amount of games i lost on 1 hand. Purely leveled up through pvp. Besides it's fun being against Twinks, it's almost like playing Dota or HoN as a support player... and still owning.
    0.3/8 ID 2.123/4 PF

Ascendant

Scuse my ignorance but what is a twink. I thought it was a kinda American pastry or something. Do wish the forum had an A to Z of generally used words and some guidance on some of the text talk. I think the only shorty hand thing I know is 'lol', seeings as nobody seems to be able to post a thread without using it. Means you find something funny, bit like one of those smiley image things on the right, but don't quote me on it. Don't have a mobile phone so that might be the reason.

Hi everyone,

We already have several ongoing discussions about this topic. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the main discussion threads here:

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...45-twinks.html

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...on-twinks.html

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in one of the threads linked above so we can keep the discussions about this topic a little better consolidated.

As a friendly reminder, we do recommend using the forum search function (searching in thread titles works best) and checking through the last couple pages to see if there is already an existing thread about a topic you'd like to discuss. When topic discussions are consolidated, it not only makes it easier to use the search function, but it also aids the Rift Community and Development Teams when reading the forums and gathering feedback from your posts, ideas, and concerns.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread