+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By daddyfool
  • 1 Post By daddyfool

Thread: Jeden Cleric PvP Trailer

Shadowlander

Default Jeden Cleric PvP Trailer

Threw this together today as i was reinstalling rift it's a short trailer of the PvP movie i'm making. These are just a few short clips from an hour or so worth of pvp in Shimmersand while doing the pvp dailies. It was thrown together in about 30 minutes with no editing. The full movie will have a lot more editing and a lot more varied pvp fighting so watch this space... but for now enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK9cReHZjmA

Jeden
    <Prestige Worldwide>

Good thing you're a cleric or else you might actually have to put in some effort.

Shadowlander

Indeed, because everybody knows how difficult it is as a decent rogue, mage or warrior

Soulwalker

At 1:23 you had wings on your back...What did you use for those?

Shadowlander

It's a cleric pvp tree ability called Overload. It transfers 20% of incoming damage to target and heals for 10% of damage done. It got nerfed but it's still nice in group fights like that one

Rift Disciple

Yeah, being r40 lets you beat down a couple bads at once. With only pally full heal and blood thirsty I once killed 9 people doing IA, really hardly proves anything to just wail on scrubs though. Few nice crits though, makes me want to rank up my cleric.

I hope you choose better music for the final edit of your "movie".

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by daddyfool View Post
    Threw this together today as i was reinstalling rift it's a short trailer of the PvP movie i'm making. These are just a few short clips from an hour or so worth of pvp in Shimmersand while doing the pvp dailies. It was thrown together in about 30 minutes with no editing. The full movie will have a lot more editing and a lot more varied pvp fighting so watch this space... but for now enjoy!

Jeden
    <Prestige Worldwide>
    Will check it out m8 as promised.

/Booobies

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by daddyfool View Post

Jeden
    <Prestige Worldwide>
    Watched it, and liked it. Hoping to see that PvP video soon, keep it up.

ps: The background music was really nice aswell.

Ascendant

Looks good so far. I find most of the work to be in the editing even if you're not doing a whole lot to the video. 30 minutes of footage turns into a 7 minute video and takes 4 hours to edit, render and upload...and that's if you're on a roll lol

+ Reply to Thread