+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Riwijo
  • 1 Post By Riwijo
  • 1 Post By Appendy

Thread: Mercenary Tip

General of Telara

Default Mercenary Tip

My wife and I joined a warfront que but we didn't group up. I got right to work as usual. Suddenly I notice I was getting the crap kicked out of me from a mage across the warfront. I also heard my wife, on her computer in our office across the room, laughing. I turn around to fight this mage, and...what...wait...is that.....that little sneak. So the rest of the warfront, great fun. Of course when I would attack her I would hear from across the room "you better not kill me big boy!"

So join as group if you don't want to be fighting each other.

Great, i m glad u and ur wife are having fun. Dont think this deserves its own thread cause the advice/tip u gave can hardly be called that, still nice to hear ppl are having fun.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by djluxi View Post
    Great, i m glad u and ur wife are having fun. Dont think this deserves its own thread cause the advice/tip u gave can hardly be called that, still nice to hear ppl are having fun.
    LOL yes I am having fun. Sorry if the post seems mundane.

Another tip though, if you want a post to die, or disappear, don't respond to it--it will go down the list real fast that way. I'm playing with ya.

That's funny and thread worthy considering the threads on this forum already o_o

I think it shows how fun/unpredictable warfronts can be with the added merc factor. I went up against a guildie and we were hitting each other going *smack* lol sorry *smack* lol sorry...

Another time I was getting evaporated by the same warrior in one match. The next match I busted out a Savior accolade and realize I had just healed the pants off the warrior that had killed me so bad in the previous match. It was very lol worthy and fun.

That's what we need. Less people spraining themselves and more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Riwijo View Post
    Of course when I would attack her I would hear from across the room "you better not kill me big boy!"

So join as group if you don't want to be fighting each other.
    ha, that's right

had that happen too cus sometimes i forget to group queue & hit solo
    you can still whisper each other in the wf if ur not on skype or w/e

Thank you! At least this thread isn't someone complaining about an op soul or better gear....

See people, this is a person who is ENJOYING pvp!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSpikes View Post
    Thank you! At least this thread isn't someone complaining about an op soul or better gear....

See people, this is a person who is ENJOYING pvp!!!!!!!!!!!
    there's pvp in this game?

Last weekend I spent a good deal of time running stones, in bg, with a particular player, in numerous matches.

And then I was a merc, and ready to kill anything red.. took aim... saw who it was... could not bring myself to pull the trigger... it was my stone running buddy. It was as if we saw each other, and at the same time, both ran in opposite directions.
    Made me giggle at the time.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    And then I was a merc, and ready to kill anything red.. took aim... saw who it was... could not bring myself to pull the trigger... it was my stone running buddy. It was as if we saw each other, and at the same time, both ran in opposite directions.
    try merc as a healer when some of your best peelers are on the opposing team
    gonna heal their opp faction target? don't think so
    Last edited by Sykk; 03-15-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Rift Disciple

Are you saying your peelers are going to be mad at you and not protect you the next game if you heal someone of the opposite faction? As a healer I have never run into that problem. I got merc'd in as a guardian vs Bleedz. I healed the people that killed him. *Bleedz has entered the vent channel* We laughed a lot in vent. And I cussed at him a lot when he lit my butt up. But the next game we were together he protected me like I was his new born baby. And I healed him like a baller even though he killed me. I guess it all depends on the maturity level of the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Holyterror View Post
    Are you saying your peelers are going to be mad at you and not protect you the next game if you heal someone of the opposite faction? As a healer I have never run into that problem. I got merc'd in as a guardian vs Bleedz. I healed the people that killed him. *Bleedz has entered the vent channel* We laughed a lot in vent. And I cussed at him a lot when he lit my butt up. But the next game we were together he protected me like I was his new born baby. And I healed him like a baller even though he killed me. I guess it all depends on the maturity level of the player.
    guess everyone isn't the same or we wouldn't have these threads huh?

+ Reply to Thread