+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What to do with favor

Plane Touched

Default What to do with favor

So, I got my mount and a couple of pieces of gear - but most of it sub 50 seems to be junk. Now I can't save up any more favor. What should I do with it? Looks like the redeemers set would be the first good set of gear, but I can't wear it yet. Is that the way to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf9 View Post
    So, I got my mount and a couple of pieces of gear - but most of it sub 50 seems to be junk. Now I can't save up any more favor. What should I do with it? Looks like the redeemers set would be the first good set of gear, but I can't wear it yet. Is that the way to go?
    Start investing into your 50's set if you aren't a perma twink. Then whenever you do decide to cap all you gotta do is prestige grind weapons, and crystals.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf9 View Post
    I would maybe buy one piece of Redeemer's gear at a time just to keep yourself below the favor cap and wait to see what 1.8 brings. If they drop the current bottom tier of gear like they said they would do, you're going to wind up sitting on 150k favor worth of useless gear. If they leave the gear sit as-is for a while, then you can start banking pieces for level 50.

I've bought about as much gear as I plan to on my warrior until 1.8. For now I'm just going to stockpile favor so that if they drop a tier, the stuff I'd be spending 40-50k favor/piece to buy now will likely end up much cheaper.

Plane Touched

Good advice, thanks!

+ Reply to Thread