+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Codex Strategy Guide Video

Ascendant

Default Codex Strategy Guide Video

So in keeping with a moderator request I'm not going to post the guide here, but I'm hoping a link to the guide will be okay since the Guides section of the forums are pretty slow right now. Think of this as a, "Hey, did you know the Rift forums recently added a section for guides?" thread.

Here's a link to the thread in the guides forum...

Within that thread is a link to a video I posted today. I'm hoping to get a little feedback on the video (useful, crap, commentator's voice is frickin' annoying, music is too loud, etc.) before I do my next guide video. If you do have any feedback, please post it in the thread linked above or in the comments for the video. There was way more time invested in that guide than I anticipated when I started it and if the general consensus is that it's awful I want to avoid making the same mistakes in my next guide.

(Next guide will be for BG: Stockpile, which is definitely a warfront I think could benefit from a guide at this point.)

And if posting a thread with a link to the guide is too similar to directly posting the guide and our friendly neighborhood forum mods disapprove, nuke this thread and send me a PM so I know better next time.

Thanks!

Prophet of Telara

Personally I like doing the wipe them out strategic battle plan.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tyaus View Post
    Personally I like doing the wipe them out strategic battle plan.
    I'm fond of that one, too, but when the other team does it better than you it's nice to have a backup plan ;D

Ascendant

BG: Stockpile guide just went up.

Link to thread in guides forum which contains link to the video.

As before, if you have any comments about the video please leave them in the linked thread. I don't want to keep bumping this thread and earn myself a bop on the noggin from a CM :P

+ Reply to Thread