+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: nerf soulsky

  1. #1
    Plane Walker Skyfoxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    433

    Default nerf soulsky

    As thread suggests.
    No srsly every time I wish to do my happy casual cleric healing in 40-49, this guy joins it and makes them lopsided ruining me fun and making beating my buttons to just survive 3 seconds more.
    WAT

    PLEASE JUST DON'T RUN NBRS IT NO FUN IN BREAKIN UNDERGEARED PPL AND YOU KNOW IT
    (\|)_(o,,,,,,O)_(|/)
    happy dominator
    <- uberhealz

  2. #2
    Plane Walker TheKomissar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyfoxy View Post
    As thread suggests.
    No srsly every time I wish to do my happy casual cleric healing in 40-49, this guy joins it and makes them lopsided ruining me fun and making beating my buttons to just survive 3 seconds more.
    WAT

    PLEASE JUST DON'T RUN NBRS IT NO FUN IN BREAKIN UNDERGEARED PPL AND YOU KNOW IT
    (\|)_(o,,,,,,O)_(|/)
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TM3gVgC5eE...ching-head.jpg

  3. #3
    Plane Walker Skyfoxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    433

    Default

    No srsly it makes me unhappy cleric.
    happy dominator
    <- uberhealz

  4. #4
    Ascendant Tolmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,438

    Default

    Self advertising your own awesomeness.

    That's awesome.
    Rift: 50 Rogue Tank, Two 50 Cleric tanks, and a 50 Mage

  5. #5
    Plane Walker Skyfoxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    433

    Default

    what?! soulsky is VALERY@RIPTALON and everyone know that!
    (at least on eu)
    happy dominator
    <- uberhealz

  6. #6
    Plane Walker TheKomissar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    469

    Default

    No really, what's going on?

  7. #7
    Ascendant Tolmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyfoxy View Post
    what?! soulsky is VALERY@RIPTALON and everyone know that!
    (at least on eu)
    If only you had made sure not to put "sky" in both names...
    Rift: 50 Rogue Tank, Two 50 Cleric tanks, and a 50 Mage

  8. #8
    Plane Walker Skyfoxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    433

    Default

    No really, what's going on?
    I'm sad cleric.
    Explaining my deep feelings about things that make me sad.

    that person over there suggest that me kidding and advertising myself, heartless that person is indeed
    now we just need real soulsky player in ere to clarify

    and maybe summon rift team(not messenger of closed threads plx) to ensure they will either lower costs for transplanar stuff, either tone em a bit down to undo this unjust situation where lvl 49 rogue crits for 2/3 of my hp with blazing finisher only
    happy dominator
    <- uberhealz

  9. #9
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyfoxy View Post
    As thread suggests.
    No srsly every time I wish to do my happy casual cleric healing in 40-49, this guy joins it and makes them lopsided ruining me fun and making beating my buttons to just survive 3 seconds more.
    WAT

    PLEASE JUST DON'T RUN NBRS IT NO FUN IN BREAKIN UNDERGEARED PPL AND YOU KNOW IT
    (\|)_(o,,,,,,O)_(|/)
    hehe Valery is awesome in Chloro/Dom. .


    I would say valery is the Best Chloro/Dom on guardian side on hole EU no doubt, on Defiant side it's Booobies and when Valery vs Booobies in WF it become full manawars can be really funny to watch!

    One thing i don't understand is why Pyro/Dom mages trying to kill a good player in Chloro/Dom all the time, don't they get that they should run away. Never watch the reflective presence, never watch the spell reflect or the Spell make dmg into healing or any debuffs for that reason, never cleanse, allways poping split as the first move when you run into them. they just spam that squirell and think they indeed gonna win somehow.

    But yes i can understand healing clerics get frustrated on valery, but note Valery is THE best Chloro/Dom Guardian player on EU! You think she will let you get away easy when you run into her?

    A pro tip below:

    Hide faar behind ur team and not make yourself so easy to get too. Also allways bring manapots and queue with a VK war that can lock Chloro/Dom down, then it's a win!
    Last edited by Swiftspell; 03-13-2012 at 03:49 PM.

  10. #10
    Plane Walker Skyfoxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    433

    Default

    are you even reading? i was about his twink
    happy dominator
    <- uberhealz

  11. #11
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyfoxy View Post
    are you even reading? i was about his twink
    Well if it's a NB/RS u have problem with why don't you just run premades? NB/RS is kinda OP in its own way i don't have problems with in level 50 bracked though. But in Twink brackets it can really be another story i guess, dunno i only run in 50 brackets beacouse all my builds that i like to play req maxed out trees.

    Anyway run with a good team and just pawn Soulsky then, i can't really see any other solution since it's your teams fault you die since they are not protecting you enough.

  12. #12
    Ascendant Zaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,411

    Default

    I am so confused
    ~Quiescent

  13. #13
    Champion Bionitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftspell View Post
    hehe Valery is awesome in Chloro/Dom. .


    I would say valery is the Best Chloro/Dom on guardian side on hole EU no doubt, on Defiant side it's Booobies and when Valery vs Booobies in WF it become full manawars can be really funny to watch!

    One thing i don't understand is why Pyro/Dom mages trying to kill a good player in Chloro/Dom all the time, don't they get that they should run away. Never watch the reflective presence, never watch the spell reflect or the Spell make dmg into healing or any debuffs for that reason, never cleanse, allways poping split as the first move when you run into them. they just spam that squirell and think they indeed gonna win somehow.

    But yes i can understand healing clerics get frustrated on valery, but note Valery is THE best Chloro/Dom Guardian player on EU! You think she will let you get away easy when you run into her?

    A pro tip below:

    Hide faar behind ur team and not make yourself so easy to get too. Also allways bring manapots and queue with a VK war that can lock Chloro/Dom down, then it's a win!

    well he's hard ill give him that... he's pro ill give him that... but just range him, or line of sight him...I had some games versus him in codex.. wasn't that hard =)


    Brobey, Cleric Healer, EU.

  14. #14
    Ascendant Appendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    Show me on the Practice Dummy where the bad guy touched you.

  15. #15
    Plane Walker Skyfoxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    433

    Default

    this joke is like resurrecting Elvis and force him to sing 24/7
    happy dominator
    <- uberhealz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts