+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: +Hit on PvP weapons

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by niarx View Post
    whats the actuall +hit that u need for pvp? its like 100 or 200?
    100 hit will let you hit rogues, mages and non-sword/board warriors and non-justicar clerics most all the time.
    200 hit will allow you to nail them ALL the time, even if they drop a cooldown.
    250 - 300 hit is required to hit/kill SnB warriors or Justicar Clerics that are build right.

Mages you're going to hit regardless really. But they get the benefit of needing no more than 40 focus really to turn you into a crispy critter. So, it's a double edged sword.
    Laban Rogue <That Guild>. Bad... good? I'm the guy with the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Laban of C O View Post
    100 hit will let you hit rogues, mages and non-sword/board warriors and non-justicar clerics most all the time.
    200 hit will allow you to nail them ALL the time, even if they drop a cooldown.
    250 - 300 hit is required to hit/kill SnB warriors or Justicar Clerics that are build right.

Mages you're going to hit regardless really. But they get the benefit of needing no more than 40 focus really to turn you into a crispy critter. So, it's a double edged sword.
    At 207 hit, R8 Justicars are still currently hard to hit. This is because their avoidance is bugged-our hit is subtracted from their avoidance before the boost is added. That's fixed in 1.8, though.

~150 hit will give you a pass for all passive parry and dodge, but you'll need ~350 to completely pass a Warrior's block and BLTR/Side Steps.

I don't think we should be bypassing all block and defensive cooldowns, I just think the passive parry and dodge is what needs to be cancelled out.
    ~Quiescent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3