+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Twinks you say which are the worst?

Soulwalker

Default Twinks you say which are the worst?

I am a twink, there i've said it!

A Marksman twink to be more precise.

I can do some pretty mean damage to the opposition, however can be dealt with by people who know what they are doing.

Pyro mages in the 30-29 bracket can annihilate me if I don't see them first. In fact even if I do then being squirelled/dotted and fireballed makes mincemeat out of me.

Let's just say we all have our weakness, let's hear about yours. What class in this bracket do you fear most?

I am talking about pure mechanics here not about gear disparity!

As someone who levels via PvP, everything
    ~Quiescent

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Krakstar View Post
    I am a twink, there i've said it!
    Twink Pyro mages in the 30-29 bracket can annihilate me if I don't see them first. In fact even if I do then being squirelled/dotted and fireballed makes mincemeat out of me.!
    Fixed for you.
    Last edited by DjSkillBurst; 03-13-2012 at 12:50 AM.

Rift Chaser

In the 40s bracket, good cleric twinks can be incredibly brutal. Thank god there aren't that many...
    Good pyrodoms are also really brutal, but at least they die. Luckily, most pyro/pyrodom twinks suck.

The worst I've seen is two 49 cleric twinks, both side by side 90% of the time, both inquicar spec w/ the frozen deep one tear [healer shield greater essence]. They are pretty harsh solo, but together? They just mow down everyone and everything without taking much of any damage.
    Last edited by TimeBomb; 03-13-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Ascendant

On my warrior it was pyrodoms giving me grief all day long. On my mage, rogues if geared and well played can be dangerous. My cleric is the apex predator in warfronts. I can match the damage of any other calling, I can heal myself, I can heal my team. If you can't mana-drain me or flatten me between heals I'm gonna git ya.

Best thing about 1-49 PvP: Healers suck.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Nnnxia View Post
    Best thing about 1-49 PvP: Healers suck.
    compared to twinks, perhaps. Haven't seen twink healers though.

Haven't seen twink healers though.
    i wonder why really !! oh wait maybe because a twink is mostly about having the biggest d... with most damage and KB and winning a WF on your own. though you will make a difference, you can't win a WF by just healing , you will have to play with the others as a team. a twink is the complete opposite of a team player.

i loved leveling in PVP , i'm gonna start a new toon soon ,i fear this is gonna be a really long road with ennmy twinks chain killing me and allied twinks making our wins really boring. there should be WF just for twinks, so they can play god among themselves.

ragetrolling over , thank you
    Last edited by littlepoit; 03-13-2012 at 08:30 AM.

With my level 49 Rogue twink I had no weakness.
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Rift Disciple

I can do some pretty mean damage to the opposition, however can be dealt with by *twinks* who know what they are doing.
    Fixed that for you too.
    A bit of really easy-to-get gear makes 10-49 Warfronts much better.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by rptb1 View Post
    Fixed that for you too.
    Ha I see what you did there, jeez you're a comedian and a half

No bud not just 'twinks', surprisingly you don't have to have the best augments or runes to make a difference.
    Last edited by Krakstar; 03-13-2012 at 01:52 PM.

Plane Touched

From first time pvp levelling a healer exclusively in warfronts I would say:
    up to 30 - Marksman - spread heal debuff on the herd and do a lot of damage, outrange everyone.
    30-39 - Nightblade - Stealth up and ambush the healer while the herd charges on. Heal debuff, silence and stuns together with a big burst of damage.
    40-49 - PyroDom - Still low in this tier but the twinks with powerstones etc can kill you before you have chance to do anything, every time if they catch you early.
    Some individual warriors are also major problems, but there aren't so many of them.
    Clerics - Other than healing I don't see many dangerous ones at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Pilgrim View Post
    compared to twinks, perhaps. Haven't seen twink healers though.
    I have twink healed on occasion - mostly BG cause everyone is together, but yeah other than that heals suck. I also see a twink bard in my bracket that busts out some crazy healz... it almost makes me want to twink a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by rptb1 View Post
    Fixed that for you too.
    And what is the definiton of a twink this week? Someone with gear in every slot? Woah!

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Rift Disciple

No bud not just 'twinks', surprisingly you don't have to have the best augments or runes to make a difference.
    Every bit of damage or CC makes a difference. Pawns win chess games, sometimes. So why do you bother to twink, if making a difference is OK? I wonder.
    A bit of really easy-to-get gear makes 10-49 Warfronts much better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast