+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Pvp overpower

Shadowlander

Default Pvp overpower

Short simple don't even need to repond.Why are somes souls so godamn overpowered compared to others.I mean this is unreal same ger I can fight a rogue in 1 soul murder him then he switches and i can't even hurt him before I am dead...trion i know it must be tough with al the souls and its probably hard sayin to balance them.But saying pvp is not a plan in rift is diff then not admitting u can not handle it.still jsut waiting for that unfortunate 6 month sub to end . please oh please do something about pvp it was fun once but slowly has got worse and worse.6 people bursting one overpowered cleric for over 1 min and still not kill him is rediculous, especially when 4/6 of us are in r8 with great weapons.Dunno what to say but im over it. grammer **** lick it

Prophet of Telara

Not playing smart against the cleric.

Ascendant

So you're either a mage or a warrior I presume since you're QQ'ing about rogues and clerics.

There's plenty of good mages and warriors out there that top the charts in WF's. So what If Tyaus or Montage are impossible to kill? Move on to other targets.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    So you're either a mage or a warrior I presume since you're QQ'ing about rogues and clerics.

There's plenty of good mages and warriors out there that top the charts in WF's. So what If Tyaus or Montage are impossible to kill? Move on to other targets.
    ^ This, learn to switch.

Plane Walker

I like how no one is the least bit aggravated by the paragraph, if I can call it that.

Anways, cleric op, rogues op, mages op, warriors op, qq nerf all.

And I do remember a certain rogue aiming at me in my squishy MM spec, so I went cookie cutter nb/rs. Probably not anyone here, but I had a little pleasure taking them by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Matnose View Post
    Short simple don't even need to repond.Why are somes souls so godamn overpowered compared to others.I mean this is unreal same ger I can fight a rogue in 1 soul murder him then he switches and i can't even hurt him before I am dead...
    Well, why didn't you switch too? You murdered him, so he swapped to a spec to counter you. You didn't change to a spec to counter him. You came to the forums. You have 6 roles and 8 souls, I'm sure whatever he made, you can make something that shuts it down. Silly.
    Last edited by Violacea; 03-12-2012 at 01:42 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Short simple don't even need to repond.Why are somes souls so godamn overpowered compared to others.I mean this is unreal same ger I can fight a rogue in 1 soul murder him then he switches and i can't even hurt him before I am dead...trion i know it must be tough with al the souls and its probably hard sayin to balance them.But saying pvp is not a plan in rift is diff then not admitting u can not handle it.still jsut waiting for that unfortunate 6 month sub to end . please oh please do something about pvp it was fun once but slowly has got worse and worse.6 people bursting one overpowered cleric for over 1 min and still not kill him is rediculous, especially when 4/6 of us are in r8 with great weapons.Dunno what to say but im over it. grammer **** lick it

You're welcome. /hug

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tyaus View Post
    ^ This, learn to switch.
    That would be true if the purpose for switching had any effect at all. In this game it does not.

I soloed a Tyaus last night.
    This is probably a skill issue.
    ~Quiescent

Plane Walker

One point about moving to another target.. if you all move to another target, that Cleric will just pass on the heals they were giving themselves to the new target will they not? So you wont be able to kill them either in all likelyhood.
    Sometimes there are just too many heals to kill anyone, simple as that.
    You better hope there's a Dom mage or VK warrior in your team for assistance with that..

I guess if many heals I should get the hang of the dom spec which having never played I'm just not used to. Mages should be switching to it if the enemy team has many cleric's healing.
    -------------------------
    [eXile] Allillos - Mage - Zaviel

Plane Touched

I alrdy know what happened without being there.

You and 2 other pugs (who were prob low ranks) were all 3 attacking a cleric who was also being healed by his teammates.

You got mad and made a forum thread....then i came home from work and got naked to read it.

I dont know what P40 gear you're wearing but the stuff i'm wearing lets me dismantle just about anyone. Most always i'm running NB/RS and have no possible gear upgrades for pvp.
    Last edited by yayoh; 03-12-2012 at 05:43 AM.
    ~*Yayoh *~ - Derpwood.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CreepyD View Post
    One point about moving to another target.. if you all move to another target, that Cleric will just pass on the heals they were giving themselves to the new target will they not? So you wont be able to kill them either in all likelyhood.
    You better hope there's a Dom mage or VK warrior in your team for assistance with that..

I guess if many heals I should get the hang of the dom spec which having never played I'm just not used to. Mages should be switching to it if the enemy team has many cleric's healing.
    Let me clarify, the purpose for switching is to put a healer behind on heals/cd's and run them oom. That isn't a possibility through switching alone. You need a devoted dom to drain healers.

Quote Originally Posted by CreepyD View Post

That's funny, cuz I find one of the best ways to counter a very good cleric is to keep switching targets as he heals people, making him have to get hots up and rolling and spreading his cooldowns thin. It very often turns out that we start on the cleric, switch when he pops back to full, switch when the next guy pops to full, switch when the next guy pops to full, back onto the cleric who now dies from being behind and having used a few of their cool downs. Switching targets to a target that is taking damage is a good way to keep ahead of clerics, keep them guessing who is going to need the big heals rather than trying to burn thru the big heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

Default cleric kill

best way to make sure clerics fall, is to have one or two DOM's focus them, they fall fast if done right, doesnt matter how many there are.

l2purge
    l2cleanse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast