+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: The Deux showing you how to play 51 sin in 1.7 (video)

Ascendant

Default The Deux showing you how to play 51 sin in 1.7 (video)

So I got tired of playing 51NB and owning pretty much everyone, thus I decided to make it a little more difficult and use a 51 sin/15BD spec I threw together. I decided not to spend a single point in RS this time, so all the QQ'ers would shut up.

These clips from this video are random fights in WF's and open world in the last few days. Most of the competition sucked, but it is what it is. Enjoy.

P.S., This video is my first, and thus my most difficult.

First PvP video

You are seriously scary. I don't think it would matter where you put your points. You need nerfing! ;)

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Rift Master

Being scissors is pretty great when paper can't see you and rock can't find you.

rly good footage

-= Gazamin =-

Plane Walker

Release the kraken.

But nice video, just finding the difference between that video and this a bit...distant. Makes me appreciate all the little damage sin does in a short time.

Oaf

Awesome video, WTB a directors cut where "You're the Best" chorus is looped through the whole video.
    Honorary member of The Fallen Sons and Terrible Idea.

A rogue that plays like a rogue.

Love it, actually watched entire thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    So I got tired of playing 51NB and owning pretty much everyone, thus I decided to make it a little more difficult and use a 51 sin/15BD spec I threw together. I decided not to spend a single point in RS this time, so all the QQ'ers would shut up.

These clips from this video are random fights in WF's and open world in the last few days. Most of the competition sucked, but it is what it is. Enjoy.

P.S., This video is my first, and thus my most difficult.

First PvP video
    You need a serious personal nerf. That video is just too scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by PVStar View Post
    I dunno, I usually stand in the middle of the pond screaming 1v1 me noobs.

I'm so calling you "the Deux" now.
    ~Quiescent

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    A rogue that plays like a rogue.

Love it, actually watched entire thing.
    Thanks brah. Always enjoyed your vids as well. You and Kaspurtz make the most entertaining and funny warrior vids. Shout out to Oaf as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    I'm so calling you "the Deux" now.
    In one of those Whitefall matches you and the Sons were running a premade. I just avoided you guys (well I did kill blackdeth once) and spawn camped the PUGS in your group. Most of them never saw the battlefield.

Actually I kind of wished I would had a chance to 1v1 you so that I could post it and show the bad MM how you kite an assassin. After I open on you, you would be 30 meters away in a blink of an eye already having me to half health a few seconds later.
    Last edited by AceinHole; 03-12-2012 at 04:46 AM.

Shield of Telara

So what you are telling me is I get to pick my own fights as 51 sin? This all seems a bit perplexing to me and I will have to get back to you at a later date. I was fairly certain I was being forced to take on 10 people at a time, but maybe I was wrong.

Good vid maybe some people will realize how awesome 51 sin is for specific tasks (like being an assassin and taking out specific targets...). I do miss you in my BG tho

Awsome vid. Very impressive.

Quick question, do you use the sprint from BD, or were you just taking it easy on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

Plane Walker

Sometimes sin really seems to work, others it doesn't. Depends on the situation.

Lots of fights there it's against one or two which makes it viable. In a place like Library, where everyone is standing together you're just going to get smashed (just like any melee). You also seem to be able to get foul play to acutally work when most of the time I use it they're invulnerable.

Also, almost everyone tried to take you on rather than run away. Which is dumb.

Good vid in any case.
    Last edited by Beetlebomb; 03-12-2012 at 06:25 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by ShalarLight View Post
    Awsome vid. Very impressive.

Quick question, do you use the sprint from BD, or were you just taking it easy on them?
    Nope, I don't spec for the sprint (not sure if I can or not with 51 points in sin, I'd have to check).

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlebomb View Post
    Sometimes sin really seems to work, others it doesn't. Depends on the situation.

Lots of fights there it's against one or two which makes it viable. In a place like Library, where everyone is standing together you're just going to get smashed (just like any melee). You also seem to be able to get foul play to acutally work when most of the time I use it they're invulnerable.
    Yeah I agree. I never run 51 sin in Black Garden or Library, just not really viable there. I mean I could do OK, but I would be much more useful in my NB or MM spec. My point in this video was to show people that 51 sin still has its uses. A lot of people on the rogue forums were saying that if you go over 32 points in sin then you are doing it wrong. I disagree.
    Last edited by AceinHole; 03-12-2012 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Nope, I don't spec for the sprint (not sure if I can or not with 51 points in sin, I'd have to check).
    Ya you can get the sprint, need 11 points (really 14 cuz who isnt going to get deadly dance). It would really help with those MM retreat and sprinters if you could flash the retreat and sprint with em. (or getting away from them damn pyros that always seem to show up right as you open on a warrior )
    Last edited by ShalarLight; 03-12-2012 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast