+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Ranks plays together ? And a questioin about Valor.

Default What Ranks plays together ? And a questioin about Valor.

How are the WF's split up when it comes to Ranks ?
    What Ranks plays together?

Also Valor, will it always be the same amount ?
    Im looking at the gear that im saving up for now, and it doesnt show an increase in Valor on any part

How do you up your Valor ? Can you only do it with runes and those planar things you put out now and then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vivvi View Post
    How are the WF's split up when it comes to Ranks ?
    What Ranks plays together?

Also Valor, will it always be the same amount ?
    Im looking at the gear that im saving up for now, and it doesnt show an increase in Valor on any part

How do you up your Valor ? Can you only do it with runes and those planar things you put out now and then ?

Ideally when matches can be made, I know theres a 1 - 25 and a 25 - 40. Not sure if there's like a 15 - 30 or anything in the middle. If no matches can be made it can be all mixed up.

Gear it's all the same. You can get more valor from certain runes bought with rep, a crafted chest rune, pvp essences form Unseen vendor + the source engine, and also a brew that gives you 50 valor after drinking it. I might be missing some but theres other means of valor. Ah yeah PvP PA gives some too, but only 15 max iirc.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

I saw a 10-25 matches warfront this weekend. I was in as a rank 2 :P

Valor from gear doesn't seem to change much, but as you rank up you get access to more gear/essences/etc with valor on it and that's where the increases come from.

1-20, 10-25, 15-30, 25-40
    ^ least i think its 15-30, something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

I've seen 1-25, 25-40, and 10-25 personally in my experiences, oh and of course 1-40 if there can't be matches made. I think it will bracket them based off of the ranks of those in queue, and make it as fair as possible.
    As far as Valor, the gears valor remains constant across all tiers, but as you get prestige rank, there are purchasables that have valor on them previously unattainable. There is a planar focus/source engine with valor on it, lesser essences with valor in them, runes you can purchase with valor on them, and consumables that grant valor.
    Once you reach about a thousand valor, survivability isn't so much the issue, as killing the opposing players is, which you would be gimping yourself by stacking even more valor. You're gonna want to use your rune slots for DPS/Healing stats like hit and focus. You DO have to hit players to kill them.
    But I'm no professional, just weighing in.

My Valor is currently 992, and im a healing cleric. 38-warden, 28-sentinel, 0-purifier

+ Reply to Thread