+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Clerics need to be nerfed not buffed

Default Clerics need to be nerfed not buffed

I am really sick and tired of this crap. I was just sent an email containing a video and re-subscribed to see this BS on Live servers.

Note: I said re-subscribed, queued for a warfront, and confirmed it myself in witness and experience.

Clerics in Hybrid Tank and Warden spec are too over powered and have it way... to easy combine with PvP Cleric Planar Tree.

So I queue today and fought a cleric, soloing, that was handling 6 players with me spaming Eradicate and keeping the healing debuff up and never once died or lost any mana.

Apparently this cleric found a loop hole in the mechanics that small damage and small heals with high crit is a win to never die and always able to withstand any burst damage.

Me and the other 5 other players tangoed with this cleric healer for 8 minutes.

I just want know why PvP is this way? Whats the point of Healing debuffs that can be cleansed such as Anathema. I noticed my own Vampiric Munitions was useless as well.

I sat there and watch your Patch 1.8 videos and I am criticizing the PvP game play, its completely flawed and you Trion are not being honest to the world.

I also criticizing the fact that in PvP we are stuck playing certain Specs, just to try and do PvPing.

However I noticed that you Trion will allow healers to stack multiple HoTs.

I am going to use the example of a person BoTing using 5 clerics, that I reported not to long ago. Him as the crystal holder in Whitefalls and himself as a cleric.

We had 10 players trying to burn him down and since him and his 4 other cleric bots, were all warden specs.

It did not matter if he was debuffed with 50% heals, all the HoTs and defensive Cooldowns kept him alive.

Without speed boost, which I see is the major QQ for PTS warfront to fix, this cleric and his BoTs ran to our base picked up the crystal and ran back to Defiant base and capped. No Issues at all.

Note: We were all on this person trying to burn down.

It did not matter how many healing debuffs he had or how many times I purged him with MM ability Eradicate, he caped, unscathed!

Also I am so SICK of playing or forced to play MM Spec in PvP just to spam Eradicate and applying healing Debuffs, just to kill a freaken Cleric Healer. 87% of the time, purging doesn't work.

This isnt fun, its miserable!

Really sad thing, it did not matter if he used BoTs, any cleric healer can copy this cheap spec. There is no work, no skill, no effort at all, just a one macro button spam and click a defense Cool Down when needed.

So really Trion I am asking you, why do you keep buffing healers every Patch when it makes PvP that much miserable?
    Last edited by Toxen; 03-11-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Why would you "re-subscribe" just so that you can complain about what you're subscribing to?

Quote Originally Posted by Toxen View Post
    I just want know why PvP is this way? Whats the point of Healing debuffs that can be cleansed such as Anathema. I noticed my own Vampiric Munitions was useless as well.

If you "Fan out" more on a single target, you might win.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1114 View Post
    Why would you "re-subscribe" just so that you can complain about what you're subscribing to?
    Because I cant stand bad PvP mathematics and mechanics, and it infuriated me to the point to come back and complain, after watching the video of the guy in charge of PvP, that he lied to the world for cheap advertisement, that they are doing this to their player base, and I use to enjoy PvP but instead of problems being fixed, Trion, continues to buff Clerics and Mages.

The problem is the healing is out of control in PvP, ofcourse people that complain in PvE, it also un-balances PvP.

The math is bad and whoever is in charge, needs to be fired, people are finding kinks, tricks, and exploits, and its gone so far to the point of Hybrid healing with Tank specs, its completely screwed up the entire PvP game play.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreys View Post
    If you "Fan out" more on a single target, you might win.
    No they nerfed Fan out, it only affects 5 targets now, with a 20% chance of apply, last I read. If you are single targeting a player, that player has a higher chance of getting the healing debuff.

However this situation I am complaining about is how easy cleric healers have it in PvP and to the point that they can over ride the theory and idea that you can be top healer, regardless of healing debuffs, and apparently the new PvP cheap mechanic way is stack as many bubbles, HoTs, and shields to such a high extent that purging, doesn't matter.

Because I cant stand bad PvP mathematics and mechanics, and it infuriated me to the point to come back and complain, after watching the video of the guy in charge of PvP, that he lied to the world for cheap advertisement, that they are doing this to their player base, and I use to enjoy PvP but instead of problems being fixed, Trion, continues to buff Clerics and Mages.

The problem is the healing is out of control in PvP, ofcourse people that complain in PvE, it also un-balances PvP.

The math is bad and whoever is in charge, needs to be fired, people are finding kinks, tricks, and exploits, and its gone so far to the point of Hybrid healing with Tank specs, its completely screwed up the entire PvP game play.
    I think you need a hobby.

Unless you're trolling and that is your hobby, in which case carry own, my friend. The thread lock will no doubt be coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1114 View Post
    I think you need a hobby.

Unless you're trolling and that is your hobby, in which case carry own, my friend. The thread lock will no doubt be coming soon.
    No, I am not trolling this is a serious situation. If you sat down and see how easy it is for clerics with PvP, you would see the problem.

Clerics really have it too easy with PvP, I have witness these tricks, too many times in PvP, alot of it I see many times, is warden spec with Hybrid Tank.

Note, that I have met other cleric healers, with other interesting specs but seriously, for the last 15 warfronts from 2 days observation, once a healer starts stacking shields and hots, they are impossible to kill combined with PvP planar, its a joke to bother and PvP.

Like I said, they need to change how same spec classes stacking or being near each other needs to be change so that the same buff can not be added to the player but over rides the current same buff or not apply if the same buff is stronger version.

I know its hard to believe that there such cases that Clerics are Over powered but they do exist and they are easy to copy.

Like I said the 5 warden clerics stack near each other making it impossible to kill with me purging non-stop, is pure example of situation how healing can be out of control.

If nothing is done, then Trion needs to stop advertising that they have a working PvP system.

Edit: As for the Cleric that was soloing alone, which is an entire different situation, I have no idea what spec he was, I know Tank spec was one, but the other trees, completely in the dark.

He did not die and with me purging and leaving the healing debuff on him, and 5 others trying to kill him, he killed us one by one.

I am hoping Trion will review the Combat logs of us all because that there, was over powered.
    Last edited by Toxen; 03-11-2012 at 12:42 PM.

Shadowlander

i sense much mad in this kid

So, you resubbed, just to make a thread complaining about the game you had quit playing?

Smart!
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

I am going to use the example of a person BoTing using 5 clerics, that I reported not to long ago. Him as the crystal holder in Whitefalls and himself as a cleric.

We had 10 players trying to burn him down and since him and his 4 other cleric bots, were all warden specs.

It did not matter if he was debuffed with 50% heals, all the HoTs and defensive Cooldowns kept him alive.

Without speed boost, which I see is the major QQ for PTS warfront to fix, this cleric and his BoTs ran to our base picked up the crystal and ran back to Defiant base and capped. No Issues at all.

Note: We were all on this person trying to burn down.
    Assuming BoTs do not change target, and they were all on that cleric, why were you and your team focusing the cleric with 5 healers on him instead of aoeing the 5 healers that were taking no heals? they would have died really fast and then he would have died after them...
    See you all in Wildstar!

Quote Originally Posted by Robes View Post
    So, you resubbed, just to make a thread complaining about the game you had quit playing?

Smart!
    I agree with you, it was a decision, but all I can say is that people change and so do their reasons.

I left with reasons in mind, which will not be shared, but then when I watch the videos that showed Patch 1.8, and was happy that Trion was going the right direction, I was at peace.

Then I received an email that contained PvP Rift footage about possible situations with Clerics and ofcourse, I have complained about the Cleric Tank situation, so many months ago, the same tricks and tactics being used again in Patch 1.7, I saw that they did not fix the situation.

I will be honest, I had bad blood with the guy that found a trick to bypass alot of situations. Now looking at the PvP Planar attunment for clerics, not only did it worsen the situation but allowed new by passes.

So I guess, my new reasons for Trion, is the PvP situation, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    Assuming BoTs do not change target, and they were all on that cleric, why were you and your team focusing the cleric with 5 healers on him instead of aoeing the 5 healers that were taking no heals? they would have died really fast and then he would have died after them...
    We did, we had 2 mages AoEing them, we had warriors using AoE fear, we did everything. It was impossible to kill them and once his team mates caught up, they just walked to their base with no problems.

All of this was sent in my report to Trion.

Edit: Also the BoTs were changing targets to heal themselves, because at one time, I focused on one of them and got it down to 35% health twice, spamed /yell focus my target, and was healed to full every time.

One moment to post something it what concerns me.
    Last edited by Toxen; 03-11-2012 at 01:07 PM.

We did, we had 2 mages AoEing them, we had warriors using AoE fear, we did everything. It was impossible to kill them and once his team mates caught up, they just walked to their base with no problems.

All of this was sent in my report to Trion.
    Sounds like they were not bots then, bots wouldnt be able to survive that.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    Sounds like they were not bots then, bots wouldnt be able to survive that.
    No they were BoTs, they had the main dude on /follow, and they all had the same name. I will not post the names but I will give an example of fake names of why I thought they were BoTs.

1: /follow on one character to the point they are stacking on top of each other.
    2: *Fake Names for Example* "Tim", "Timonthy", "Timonthly", and "Timona".
    3: All of them were from the same server, which I wont post.
    Last edited by Toxen; 03-11-2012 at 01:15 PM.

No they were BoTs, they had the main dude on /follow, and they all had the same name. I will not post the names but I will give an example of fake names of why I thought they were BoTs.

1: /follow on one character to the point they are stacking on top of each other.
    2: *Fake Names for Example* "Tim", "Timonthy", "Timonthly", and "Timona".
    3: All of them were from the same server, which I wont post.
    Can you give me an example of how a bot would be hard to kill? if 5 healing bots were targeting the main guy and all are healing him, doesnt that mean the 5 healing bots are receiving 0 heals?
    See you all in Wildstar!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast