+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Constant losing all day long in WF ( lvl 50 )

Default Constant losing all day long in WF ( lvl 50 )

I need to hear your opinions about why its so god dam hard to win in WF nowdays.
    Im on Defiant side and it freeking impossible to win anything at all....although when I happens to join as mercenary at Guardian we lose anyway !!
    Either im in terrible terrible luck all the time, or both side are poluted with pre-mades that makes it impossible for any side to get a win in. Im pretty sure that is the case. Why do they keep mixing randoms with premades still ?!

Rift Disciple

Win some lose some thats how it goes. If it really is that bad you can move to a different battlegroup, or are you queing up for bad wf's some wf's I myself don't like the playstyle of and won't bother. i.e. Port, library. This post is just opening up a can of trolls though, don't know what else to tell you.

If you que as PUGs its mostly Luck.
    If you que as Premades you dont really need luck to win most of the time.

Pugs really don't get mixed with premades all that often, and when they do, they have a premade on the opposing side.

If you're getting steamrolled by 5 people, chances are you probably have a premade on your team too, they're just way worse.
    ~Quiescent

Ascendant

I found that matches and winning/losing streaks tended to alternate today which was nice compared to what I was used to before the merc system, which was mostly consistent faction dominance in all but the oddest of hours. If your losing streaks continue, trying queuing at different times of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivvi View Post
    I need to hear your opinions about why its so god dam hard to win in WF nowdays.
    Im on Defiant side and it freeking impossible to win anything at all....although when I happens to join as mercenary at Guardian we lose anyway !!
    Either im in terrible terrible luck all the time, or both side are poluted with pre-mades that makes it impossible for any side to get a win in. Im pretty sure that is the case. Why do they keep mixing randoms with premades still ?!
    which cluster & rank?

Maybe your team just legitimately loss their games. I don't know why there always has to be a scapegoat or story to explain and justify the loss. No luck, no premade. One side has to lose. Pretty sure none of it is the case and your team just wasn't hot all day.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Sykk View Post
    which cluster & rank?
    Dont know the name of the cluster sry, but im on Icewatch server ( Defiant ) and Rank 14 atm

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Pugs really don't get mixed with premades all that often, and when they do, they have a premade on the opposing side.

If you're getting steamrolled by 5 people, chances are you probably have a premade on your team too, they're just way worse.
    on the opposing side? http://snag.gy/PYKDe.jpg
    (btw i was in a team of 2)

Dont know the name of the cluster sry, but im on Icewatch server ( Defiant ) and Rank 14 atm
    eu shard, i wouldn't know then
    Last edited by Sykk; 03-11-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Rift Chaser

If you get on a losing streak, wait 5-10 minutes before you queue again. Usually it will flush out the match cycle and you may have better luck.

Sometimes, you have the same 5-10 people who aren't very good being match up against the same 5-10 people who are much better. If you wait a bit before queuing, you can usually break the cycle.

Prophet of Telara

The only constant in all your losses is your presence.

Soulwalker

I am a Defiant on Icewatch, and yeah, we've had a rough weekend! In my opinion Sunday wasn't nearly as bad as Saturday though . We won more matches than we lost on Sunday (at least in the evening, haven't played day time) while on Saturday it was one faceroll after the other. Pretty sure Guardians had some nice premades going on Saturday; you could see them using tactics, focusing healers, while majority of Defiants were running after their tanks...

PS: A general observation I've made that on this battle group better Defiant players tend to play later in the evenings while Guardians have more skilled players playing during day time...

Telaran

Waiting 5 or 10 minutes to queue usually desyncs me if I'm stuck with a lot of weak players. If I'm in with strong players I try not to even take bathroom breaks!

Default time matters

i have found that playing PvP early in the morning on friday and sat provide me with many many more wins than in the afternoon/evening on the weekends. early morning weekend seems to be a prime time for guardians on my group. also seem to be a more adult crowd, meaning communication in WF chat is valid and helpful to the team. no nerd rage spamming chat like in the evening. had 12 wins in a row in WF this weekend, very different from the evening play. try playing early when all the horrible pvp'rs are passed out from being bad the night before :P
    Last edited by Merkabah; 03-12-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Soulwalker

guess what.. its more like 50/50 .. u win some u lose some!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast