+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is queuing broken for parties of 3 or more?

Rift Chaser

Default Is queuing broken for parties of 3 or more?

Been pvping all night with a friend of mine, almost instant queues. My brother logs in, so we invite him to the party, we re-queue and we go 10 minutes without a pop(the average was 2-3m). So we try leaving the queue and retrying. Still, 15 minutes and no queue. Average wait time was still 2-3minutes.

Then we break party, just me and my friend as a Duo, and my brother queues separate. We get queues almost instantly from that point on. All night we couldn't queue with the three of us or it wouldn't work.

Is this a known issue?
    Last edited by Achaiah; 03-10-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Trion considers 3 people queuing to be a premade. duo queueing with someone is not so that is why you take longer with 3 or more players. The system is technically searching for another premade so you can join the warfronts against them. The only way to fix something like this is with leaderboards and possibly Arena-like matches. If they do away with the merc system you get longer queue and you get the premades syncing queues to get into pug stomping matches.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    Trion considers 3 people queuing to be a premade. duo queueing with someone is not so that is why you take longer with 3 or more players. The system is technically searching for another premade so you can join the warfronts against them. The only way to fix something like this is with leaderboards and possibly Arena-like matches. If they do away with the merc system you get longer queue and you get the premades syncing queues to get into pug stomping matches.
    Wow so I can't join a warfront with my 3 friends unless it throws us into another premade? That's...disappointing. We all resubbed initially because we wanted to pvp together and now we have really long queues because we can't find any premades? Every time I resub to this game I find something relatively quickly that makes me wish I hadn't.

so do the pvp dailies together while you wait for the queue to pop

+ Reply to Thread