+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Welcome MMAC to Seastone.

Prophet of Telara

Default Welcome MMAC to Seastone.

Good to see you guys here, cant wait to do some PVP.

Just what we needed, another zerg defiant guild.

Prophet of Telara

They arent a zerg guild. The are the best Defiant PVP guild.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Tyaus View Post
    They arent a zerg guild. The are the best Defiant PVP guild.
    They were the first defiant PvP guild, Thus the most difficult.

Surprised you guys left derpstrike.

Hard to think of deepstrike without mmac!?

Like peanut butter and jelly...
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Tyaus View Post
    Good to see you guys here, cant wait to do some PVP.
    I somehow missed this thread, and thank you we are loving it.
    Menaace - P50 Mage, Annihilator, Executioner, <MMAC> Guild Leader
    Talent has no gearscore
    MMAC vs Vinco 20v20
    Menaace 1.7, 5-Spec, PvP VIDEO
    MMAC vs TFS 10v10's Episode 1 (with commentary)

Just what we need another collection of people that play a part of the game better than my lack of friends.

Just what we needed, someone to make my disorganized pug raid doing DRR's die in 5 seconds because we are too busy arguing to l2p
    Talent has no gearscore
    MMAC vs Vinco 20v20

Quote Originally Posted by Menaace View Post
    Just what we needed, someone to make my disorganized pug raid doing DRR's die in 5 seconds because we are too busy arguing to l2p
    This cracks me up that mmac had to merge with 2 other guilds so they could keep up with We Are Legend. Then We are Legend left deepstrike because it was 1 guild vs 3 guilds and they could not recruit or merge guild's like mmac did to get there number's even do to the lack of guardian pvpr's on deepstrike. Then mmac left deepstrike cause We Are Legend was there only wpvp.

I would of thought that mmac would have followed We Are Legend to braircliff cause they are the only guild that can handle mmac with the big number's they have. Kinda tells ya what type of guild mmac is if they went to seastone where there is only pvp guild's that do 5 man premade's and not so much wpvp for the most part. Maybe should of followed We Are Legend for a real fight instead they went to a more lagy over pop shard. Seems like they dodged a bullet in my books.

BTW We Are Legend use to faceroll deepstrike til mmac merged incase people forgot. We Are Legend Still holds the there ground as the Best guardian wpvp guild in this game does not matter what shard they are on. Im pretty sure they will bump head's again down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by hmmpvp View Post
    I would of thought that mmac would have followed We Are Legend to braircliff cause they are the only guild that can handle mmac with the big number's they have. Kinda tells ya what type of guild mmac is if they went to seastone where there is only pvp guild's that do 5 man premade's and not so much wpvp for the most part. Maybe should of followed We Are Legend for a real fight instead they went to a more lagy over pop shard. Seems like they dodged a bullet in my books.
    wow, i'm pretty sure they were asked to come here http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...pvpers-25.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sykk View Post
    wow, i'm pretty sure they were asked to come here http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...pvpers-25.html
    ya after WAL left and there was no wpvp anymore. Maybe you need to reread what i wrote cause this was mentioned.

ya after WAL left and there was no wpvp anymore. Maybe you need to reread what i wrote cause this was mentioned.
    i read a bunch of hate & disrespect, not interested in doin it twice
    who are you anyway with ur 5 posts...
    Last edited by Sykk; 03-16-2012 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykk View Post
    i read a bunch of hate & disrespect, not interested in doin it twice
    who are you anyway with ur 5 posts...
    1st: hate & disrespect really! them are some strong words to put out there yet if you did read my other posts i did mention mmac was the best defiant pvp guild. seems like i pissed someone off or do you just like to hear yourself talk?

2nd: who are you anyways what kind of question is that coming from the one with 535 posts like you really need to know who says what? sorry maybe im nobody til i have as many posts as you, come on now are we still in grade school cause your making me feel this way.

This cracks me up that mmac had to merge with 2 other guilds so they could keep up with We Are Legend. Then We are Legend left deepstrike because it was 1 guild vs 3 guilds and they could not recruit or merge guild's like mmac did to get there number's even do to the lack of guardian pvpr's on deepstrike. Then mmac left deepstrike cause We Are Legend was there only wpvp.

BTW We Are Legend use to faceroll deepstrike til mmac merged incase people forgot. We Are Legend Still holds the there ground as the Best guardian wpvp guild in this game does not matter what shard they are on. Im pretty sure they will bump head's again down the road.
    Thanks for calling us the best with a post padded insults :/ We were on deepstrike for 7 months, and I don't recall a single 20v20 loss to WaL/Armada, in I don't know, 50+ encounters. Explain this merge-to-keep-up theory of yours? If you want some examples to support why MMAC wouldn't follow WaL explicitly is that in the nicest way possible, they aren't good at wPvP. It's not a challenge, and we are on the Seastone cluster to play against guilds who are: Fallen Sons, Voodoo, Fires of Heaven etc... premades, because in our opinion, those are the "top" guilds and thank the heavens for mercs! Look at this pretty solid example video from a few weeks ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5FrvaQKLzU

We take like one death, maybe two, and walk away with over 200 kb's against WaL, while simultaneously tanking the 4 elite guards in addition to the one with 4mil HP, which we ended up killing. You can see the people I target in their raid, they don't even have basics for wPvP (battlemaster's brews, planar protection, SP/AP food, combat banners, vials, spellstones, etc...), they clearly don't have a bard, or an archon, they aren't eradicating us / purging... they also buff wrong, way wrong, as in they don't know what raid buff "buffers" are, which is guaranteed to be present in "top" teams. Also, half of their raid is backpedaling just about most of the time... just because you can get 20 people in vent, doesn't mean that we will follow you to every server you go to. I could write a novel from MMAC's "world PvP" forum on strategies, builds, timings, buffs, it takes a lot to win, and from what we practice and do. Every member has required builds, every member has required consummables, it's standardized. Things I know WaL don't do. And if they did, and could compete, we'd follow them in a heartbeat. To call WaL "top" or "competitive" is sort of like saying your local dog catcher is "in politics" (and don't get me wrong, I love them a lot, great people).

I'm frustrated, because the guardians on Seastone need more guardian guilds, badly, and WaL are off on Briarcliff avoiding the conflict altogether fighting nobody at all, while some members are chalking up the forums about how much they PvP. Their respect from the PvP community is leaking rather quickly from their almost empty bucket. They need to come here with the rest of the PvP guilds, and man up to prove they are what you say they are.
    Last edited by Menaace; 03-17-2012 at 12:37 AM.
    Talent has no gearscore
    MMAC vs Vinco 20v20

/popcorn
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast