+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Welcome MMAC to Seastone.

  1. #16
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Menaace View Post
    Thanks for calling us the best with a post padded insults :/ We were on deepstrike for 7 months, and I don't recall a single 20v20 loss to WaL/Armada, in I don't know, 50+ encounters. Explain this merge-to-keep-up theory of yours? If you want some examples to support why MMAC wouldn't follow WaL explicitly is that in the nicest way possible, they aren't good at wPvP. It's not a challenge, and we are on the Seastone cluster to play against guilds who are: Fallen Sons, Voodoo, Fires of Heaven etc... premades, because in our opinion, those are the "top" guilds and thank the heavens for mercs! Look at this pretty solid example video from a few weeks ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5FrvaQKLzU

    We take like one death, maybe two, and walk away with over 200 kb's against WaL, while simultaneously tanking the 4 elite guards in addition to the one with 4mil HP, which we ended up killing. You can see the people I target in their raid, they don't even have basics for wPvP (battlemaster's brews, planar protection, SP/AP food, combat banners, vials, spellstones, etc...), they clearly don't have a bard, or an archon, they aren't eradicating us / purging... they also buff wrong, way wrong, as in they don't know what raid buff "buffers" are, which is guaranteed to be present in "top" teams. Also, half of their raid is backpedaling just about most of the time... just because you can get 20 people in vent, doesn't mean that we will follow you to every server you go to. I could write a novel from MMAC's "world PvP" forum on strategies, builds, timings, buffs, it takes a lot to win, and from what we practice and do. Every member has required builds, every member has required consummables, it's standardized. Things I know WaL don't do. And if they did, and could compete, we'd follow them in a heartbeat. To call WaL "top" or "competitive" is sort of like saying your local dog catcher is "in politics" (and don't get me wrong, I love them a lot, great people).

    I'm frustrated, because the guardians on Seastone need more guardian guilds, badly, and WaL are off on Briarcliff avoiding the conflict altogether fighting nobody at all, while some members are chalking up the forums about how much they PvP. Their respect from the PvP community is leaking rather quickly from their almost empty bucket. They need to come here with the rest of the PvP guilds, and man up to prove they are what you say they are.
    Listen to the man, he knows what he is talking about.

  2. #17
    Rift Disciple hmmpvp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Menaace View Post
    Thanks for calling us the best with a post padded insults :/ We were on deepstrike for 7 months, and I don't recall a single 20v20 loss to WaL/Armada, in I don't know, 50+ encounters. Explain this merge-to-keep-up theory of yours? If you want some examples to support why MMAC wouldn't follow WaL explicitly is that in the nicest way possible, they aren't good at wPvP. It's not a challenge, and we are on the Seastone cluster to play against guilds who are: Fallen Sons, Voodoo, Fires of Heaven etc... premades, because in our opinion, those are the "top" guilds and thank the heavens for mercs! Look at this pretty solid example video from a few weeks ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5FrvaQKLzU

    We take like one death, maybe two, and walk away with over 200 kb's against WaL, while simultaneously tanking the 4 elite guards in addition to the one with 4mil HP, which we ended up killing. You can see the people I target in their raid, they don't even have basics for wPvP (battlemaster's brews, planar protection, SP/AP food, combat banners, vials, spellstones, etc...), they clearly don't have a bard, or an archon, they aren't eradicating us / purging... they also buff wrong, way wrong, as in they don't know what raid buff "buffers" are, which is guaranteed to be present in "top" teams. Also, half of their raid is backpedaling just about most of the time... just because you can get 20 people in vent, doesn't mean that we will follow you to every server you go to. I could write a novel from MMAC's "world PvP" forum on strategies, builds, timings, buffs, it takes a lot to win, and from what we practice and do. Every member has required builds, every member has required consummables, it's standardized. Things I know WaL don't do. And if they did, and could compete, we'd follow them in a heartbeat. To call WaL "top" or "competitive" is sort of like saying your local dog catcher is "in politics" (and don't get me wrong, I love them a lot, great people).

    I'm frustrated, because the guardians on Seastone need more guardian guilds, badly, and WaL are off on Briarcliff avoiding the conflict altogether fighting nobody at all, while some members are chalking up the forums about how much they PvP. Their respect from the PvP community is leaking rather quickly from their almost empty bucket. They need to come here with the rest of the PvP guilds, and man up to prove they are what you say they are.
    Ok to answer your question about the merge-to-keep-up theory i can simply say i stated the facts. For like a month you guys did not win your battles unless you brought climax or whoever to help you. Trans has proof of the vids. You guys caught on quick and merged and made your guild stronger to face us as a whole. Every guild in these mmo's have there down time where they are not at there strongest. In the vid you linked here that vid is when we was at our weak times. Yes we did have a full raid but the gear and skill level compared to your group we had no chance even with them other crap pugs that was there that day.

    For you to come out and say we are not a good wpvp is a pretty low blow after i said you guys are the best def guild. In your guild is what all rank 40 maybe 1 or 2 are not maybe when your in a raid against us? That was just a question im guessing here. I am thinkn yes you guys may be more hardcore then us sence we do consider ourselfs sort of casual, but hardcore at the same time for the most part. The funny thing is all your talk about the right pots, buffs and builds man. This whole thing about havn the right whatever's is wack. We was still able to handle you guys the way we do things does not matter what the details are in this case. To call us bad cause not all of us use all the consumables and the right whatever's. Just seems like you got a lot to say when the facts come out anything to make you look better i guess right?

    Your tryn to tell me that all these premade waterfront running guilds with there core 10 members or so are keeping up with mmac? That is hard to believe. Just does not make any sence to me why you guys are in seastone thinkn fallen sons are better comp for you along with all the rest of them small guilds that manly focus on wf's. I thought people that pvp in this game prefer wpvp over wf's i guess that is just me maybe though.

    It's fine though no hard feelings man just was a little hurt that you guys decided seastone, sence we did give you guys a fight for a long time. But i do not see seastone being the best place for pvp maybe wf's yes. How's the lag fest over there anyhow during peak times? Sucks everytime i jump on my alt there! And no it has nothing to do with my comp or net so save yourself from your next insult. Shard is way over pop.

  3. #18
    Rift Disciple hmmpvp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hmmpvp View Post
    Ok to answer your question about the merge-to-keep-up theory i can simply say i stated the facts. For like a month you guys did not win your battles unless you brought climax or whoever to help you. Trans has proof of the vids. You guys caught on quick and merged and made your guild stronger to face us as a whole. Every guild in these mmo's have there down time where they are not at there strongest. In the vid you linked here that vid is when we was at our weak times. Yes we did have a full raid but the gear and skill level compared to your group we had no chance even with them other crap pugs that was there that day.

    For you to come out and say we are not a good wpvp is a pretty low blow after i said you guys are the best def guild. In your guild is what all rank 40 maybe 1 or 2 are not maybe when your in a raid against us? That was just a question im guessing here. I am thinkn yes you guys may be more hardcore then us sence we do consider ourselfs sort of casual, but hardcore at the same time for the most part. The funny thing is all your talk about the right pots, buffs and builds man. This whole thing about havn the right whatever's is wack. We was still able to handle you guys the way we do things does not matter what the details are in this case. To call us bad cause not all of us use all the consumables and the right whatever's. Just seems like you got a lot to say when the facts come out anything to make you look better i guess right?

    Your tryn to tell me that all these premade waterfront running guilds with there core 10 members or so are keeping up with mmac? That is hard to believe. Just does not make any sence to me why you guys are in seastone thinkn fallen sons are better comp for you along with all the rest of them small guilds that manly focus on wf's. I thought people that pvp in this game prefer wpvp over wf's i guess that is just me maybe though.

    It's fine though no hard feelings man just was a little hurt that you guys decided seastone, sence we did give you guys a fight for a long time. But i do not see seastone being the best place for pvp maybe wf's yes. How's the lag fest over there anyhow during peak times? Sucks everytime i jump on my alt there! And no it has nothing to do with my comp or net so save yourself from your next insult. Shard is way over pop.
    damn i was tired when i wrote this called warfronts waterfronts my bad.

  4. #19
    Ascendant Menaace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hmmpvp View Post
    Ok to answer your question about the merge-to-keep-up theory i can simply say i stated the facts. For like a month you guys did not win your battles unless you brought climax or whoever to help you. Trans has proof of the vids. You guys caught on quick and merged and made your guild stronger to face us as a whole. Every guild in these mmo's have there down time where they are not at there strongest. In the vid you linked here that vid is when we was at our weak times. Yes we did have a full raid but the gear and skill level compared to your group we had no chance even with them other crap pugs that was there that day.

    For you to come out and say we are not a good wpvp is a pretty low blow after i said you guys are the best def guild. In your guild is what all rank 40 maybe 1 or 2 are not maybe when your in a raid against us? That was just a question im guessing here. I am thinkn yes you guys may be more hardcore then us sence we do consider ourselfs sort of casual, but hardcore at the same time for the most part. The funny thing is all your talk about the right pots, buffs and builds man. This whole thing about havn the right whatever's is wack. We was still able to handle you guys the way we do things does not matter what the details are in this case. To call us bad cause not all of us use all the consumables and the right whatever's. Just seems like you got a lot to say when the facts come out anything to make you look better i guess right?

    Your tryn to tell me that all these premade waterfront running guilds with there core 10 members or so are keeping up with mmac? That is hard to believe. Just does not make any sence to me why you guys are in seastone thinkn fallen sons are better comp for you along with all the rest of them small guilds that manly focus on wf's. I thought people that pvp in this game prefer wpvp over wf's i guess that is just me maybe though.

    It's fine though no hard feelings man just was a little hurt that you guys decided seastone, sence we did give you guys a fight for a long time. But i do not see seastone being the best place for pvp maybe wf's yes. How's the lag fest over there anyhow during peak times? Sucks everytime i jump on my alt there! And no it has nothing to do with my comp or net so save yourself from your next insult. Shard is way over pop.
    It's not insulting to say someone isn't good. I said it in a nice way. You can't just know calculus because you have the textbook, you have to put in the time and learn it. And the things I mentioned about bad buffs, builds, consummables, backpedaling, are the reason 95% of our encounters with them\you are deathless. You have to do that stuff to be taken seriously. Take this as a learning experience. Applying them and practicing consistency with them would be "keeping up" with other teams, and I wish you'd try to.

    The insult is for you to say we owe you something, like our time\transferring, when you can't even go out of your way to make sure everyone in your guild has 125 favor spent on a battlemaster's brew for the fight...
    Menaace - P50 Mage, Annihilator, Executioner, <MMAC> Guild Leader
    Talent has no gearscore
    MMAC vs Vinco 20v20
    Menaace 1.7, 5-Spec, PvP VIDEO
    MMAC vs TFS 10v10's Episode 1 (with commentary)

  5. #20
    Rift Disciple hmmpvp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Menaace View Post
    It's not insulting to say someone isn't good. I said it in a nice way. You can't just know calculus because you have the textbook, you have to put in the time and learn it. And the things I mentioned about bad buffs, builds, consummables, backpedaling, are the reason 95% of our encounters with them\you are deathless. You have to do that stuff to be taken seriously. Take this as a learning experience. Applying them and practicing consistency with them would be "keeping up" with other teams, and I wish you'd try to.

    The insult is for you to say we owe you something, like our time\transferring, when you can't even go out of your way to make sure everyone in your guild has 125 favor spent on a battlemaster's brew for the fight...
    Do you even hear yourself here quote "It's not insulting to say someone isn't good". When you are directing that to someone it is a insult. You try so hard to sound educated when really your insulting yourself here.

    To get off the topic iv seen a couple of your vids man. I do not understand any need of havn 6 action bars for any pyro/x/x builds makes your screen look so cluddered and imo noobish. Your the only pyro iv seen use 6 bars like that and i have seen lots of vids out there. I myself get away with only using 3 or 4 and using 2 on the side, but hey you do you i guess.
    Last edited by hmmpvp; 03-18-2012 at 04:09 AM.

  6. #21
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    I'm close to 3k posts. I must be important.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  7. #22
    Ascendant Zaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hmmpvp View Post
    Do you even hear yourself here quote "It's not insulting to say someone isn't good". When you are directing that to someone it is a insult. You try so hard to sound educated when really your insulting yourself here.

    To get off the topic iv seen a couple of your vids man. I do not understand any need of havn 6 action bars for any pyro/x/x builds makes your screen look so cluddered and imo noobish. Your the only pyro iv seen use 6 bars like that and i have seen lots of vids out there. I myself get away with only using 3 or 4 and using 2 on the side, but hey you do you i guess.
    I can't believe you're seriously insulting menaace because he uses mulitple action bars. Really? He's a good player, that's all that matters. If he had 15 action bars and still was amazing, would it really matter? No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    I'm close to 3k posts. I must be important.
    Biscuit please
    ~Quiescent

  8. #23
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    I can't believe you're seriously insulting menaace because he uses mulitple action bars. Really? He's a good player, that's all that matters. If he had 15 action bars and still was amazing, would it really matter? No.

    Biscuit please
    Delivered.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  9. #24
    Ascendant Zaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    Delivered.
    Haha
    ~Quiescent

  10. #25
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Everytime I see a picture of Obama I think of a Nikes commercial. Not sure why o.O
    "You lost me at Balance"

  11. #26
    Champion Nuitaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    529

    Default

    @hmmpvp

    Back up on the whole "bringing in two other guilds" thing. I'm going to clear up a few misunderstandings you appear to have. First of all, Climax did NOT merge with MMAC. Last I saw them they were merging with Unity. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot recently merged with MMAC. I was a co-lead of WTF. Our core split from climax because we were frustrated with the lack of skill. Our leadership was not fully prepared to run our guild, did not have the time and energy to develop what we wanted. We knew MMAC leadership, knew that Menaace and his Generals/Officers had the same ideas/expectations/desire for top performance that we did and WE approached THEM about a merger. To be honest it's the best thing we ever did. We have more people to play with, and a larger pool to pull talent for our favorite activity, 5 man groups!

    At NO POINT did MMAC approach us about merging to bolster thier numbers, and in fact they were quite hesitant to pick us up at all. What I say next is heresay, but my impression is that the Reckless merger came with similar circumstances. I don't know that for sure, Montage could answer that more effectively.

    In closing, if you don't know what you are talking about, don't talk at all.
    KABOOM!

  12. #27
    Sword of Telara Sykk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    I'm close to 3k posts. I must be important.
    that wasn't my point
    he had no sig & a short history
    so i really couldn't figure out who he was
    & i explained that to him :/

  13. #28
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sykk View Post
    that wasn't my point
    he had no sig & a short history
    so i really couldn't figure out who he was
    & i explained that to him :/
    I wasn't making a cut at you LOL, I was actually waiting for Zaros to chime in with his "OHHHH YEAH!"
    Game was a Success!
    "You lost me at Balance"

  14. #29
    Rift Disciple hmmpvp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    I wasn't making a cut at you LOL, I was actually waiting for Zaros to chime in with his "OHHHH YEAH!"
    Game was a Success!
    wow ok im done posting what i am here to protect. i feel like i am in game dealing with 40 def to 1 guard. menaace started running his mouth. but hey these are my last words. peace!!
    Fugzy@Deepwood - -Mage
    Fugz@Deepwood - - Rogue
    Fug@Deepwood - - War
    Fugza@Deepwood - - Cleric
    Primmo@Deepwood - - Primalist

  15. #30
    Champion Nuitaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hmmpvp View Post
    wow ok im done posting what i am here to protect. i feel like i am in game dealing with 40 def to 1 guard. menaace started running his mouth. but hey these are my last words. peace!!
    What about you running your mouth about a merger that you know nothing about? I've never even heard of you before today BTW.
    KABOOM!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts