+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pvp warrior spec

Soulwalker

Default Pvp warrior spec

Ive come up with a new pvp warrior spec that is a loose variant to champ/pally sweeping strike build, but with much more range. 38 champ/16 paragon/12 pally. The key is the 16 paragon. Armor pen, weapon master, totfr, and path of tempest. U get 54 points invested in damage and weapon master make up for loss of destroyers bearing. Plus I wrote a slick range macro that loadequips dual wield then goes path of wind, path of raptor, then path of tempest. U can spam this and keep constant dps on target. As soon as I get close I spam aoe macro or single target macro with loadequip in front to switch to.2 hander. It is very smooth. With fleet of foot, bull rush, and ranged attacks u almost never get kited. Feedback please. Magnusinmypantus.

P.S. Pocketemu is awesome!

sounds like fun actually.

would be nice to see what it does if i can catch you out of that 51 rb spec >_<
    Last edited by Keota; 03-10-2012 at 06:32 PM.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Godzillajeeper View Post
    Ive come up with a new pvp warrior spec that is a loose variant to champ/pally sweeping strike build, but with much more range. 38 champ/16 paragon/12 pally. The key is the 16 paragon. Armor pen, weapon master, totfr, and path of tempest. U get 54 points invested in damage and weapon master make up for loss of destroyers bearing. Plus I wrote a slick range macro that loadequips dual wield then goes path of wind, path of raptor, then path of tempest. U can spam this and keep constant dps on target. As soon as I get close I spam aoe macro or single target macro with loadequip in front to switch to.2 hander. It is very smooth. With fleet of foot, bull rush, and ranged attacks u almost never get kited. Feedback please. Magnusinmypantus.

P.S. Pocketemu is awesome!
    Sounds interesting - I'll try it out. How does the dps compare to 51 RB/PAL?

CPK

Decent spec, but you will be losing around +50% dmg just from Deadly Strikes and Destroyer's Bearing, which is pretty big. However, if you insist on running a spec like that, I would at least suggest sacrificing Disruptive Strike for about 5 more points in Paragon to get Shifting Blades, Way of the Mountain, and Bend like the Reed. I'd say it's a worthy trade-off. Still, I think that the best ranged spec will always be 44/22 parachamp just because Paired Strike and SLI practically double your damage output. But for that spec specifically, 33/21/12 would be a pretty viable alternative.
    Drednaught, Warrior/GM of <The Fallen Sons>
    Haxed, Cleric Alt
    Formerly of Freeholme Shard
    Currently of Seastone Shard

+ Reply to Thread