+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AceinHole

Thread: Premade Night -- A Call to PvE Servers

  1. #1
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,460

    Default Premade Night -- A Call to PvE Servers

    So we had a good time last night running premades in Black Garden. It was mostly Seastone and Derpstrike guilds that showed up. (Didn't even see any Brocliff guilds and that's a PvP shard. Come on Brocliff, represent).

    This is a call to all you PvE heroes on the PvE shards to come out next time. I hear a lot of you saying you have the best premades. Put your money where your mouth is and show up next time.

  2. #2
    Plane Walker Carnefice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    So we had a good time last night running premades in Black Garden. It was mostly Seastone and Derpstrike guilds that showed up. (Didn't even see any Brocliff guilds and that's a PvP shard. Come on Brocliff, represent).

    This is a call to all you PvE heroes on the PvE shards to come out next time. I hear a lot of you saying you have the best premades. Put your money where your mouth is and show up next time.
    Brocliff isn't in your cluster.


    <Addiction> Retired from Rift - Off to Diablo 3 and GW2 or possibly Tera

  3. #3
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    bananas don't care
    Last edited by spaceboots; 03-09-2012 at 11:31 AM.

  4. #4
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carnefice View Post
    Brocliff isn't in your cluster.
    You would think for how much he pvps he would have realized this, but then again he could have gotten caught up in calling out all the PvE shards lol.

  5. #5
    Plane Walker Carnefice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fates View Post
    You would think for how much he pvps he would have realized this, but then again he could have gotten caught up in calling out all the PvE shards lol.
    I don't see why all the PvP servers aren't in the same cluster, I mean there's only 3 of them...


    <Addiction> Retired from Rift - Off to Diablo 3 and GW2 or possibly Tera

  6. #6
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fates View Post
    You would think for how much he pvps he would have realized this, but then again he could have gotten caught up in calling out all the PvE shards lol.
    This is precisely what happened, Fates. My point still stands though....Come out you PvE heroes.

    And, yes put Brocliff in our cluster plz..
    Last edited by AceinHole; 03-09-2012 at 11:39 AM.

  7. #7
    Sword of Telara Sykk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    This is precisely what happened, Fates. My point still stands though....Come out you PvE heroes.

    And, yes put Brocliff in our cluster plz..
    guards dominate that cluster
    used to hop between the two before the faction restriction thing
    if you want a real challenge you might have to go to them
    until they merge the battle groups *cough gw2*

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts