Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Twinks ruined pvp

Shadowlander

Default Twinks ruined pvp

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but twinks appear to have ruined 10-49 pvp. This is all you get until you reach 50, and it's pushing new people away from the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL-LB...OUhEIoLS3_o%3D

I don't agree with twinks, but even i have to say all these spammed threads from people with only 1 post (alt) is not helping you.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Shadowlander

This is my 1 and only account, and the reason this is happening is because more and more people in game are getting together to stop twinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickuz View Post
    This is my 1 and only account, and the reason this is happening is because more and more people in game are getting together to stop twinking.
    Spamming the forums with redundant threads is not the way to do that. Adding logical, coherent discussion to established threads is.

Spamming will only get your thread locked and, if you do it enough, get you booted from the forums.

Remember people, it's about post count, not thread count.

Shadowlander

Um, excuse me but if I want to make one forum post complaining about something broken that i pay for that isn't working as intended I will and even if you don't like the fact that you will have to go back to being bad in lvl 50 pvp I am afraid you will have to get over it.

I really don't see the big problem with twinks, in fact it gives people more of a reason to do the zone events, dungeons, invasions, etc. at low level so they can get better gear. Also to try different spec's and learn new abilities, instead of facerolling with the same spec and not trying anything different. Leveling from 1-50 in this game is really quick compared to most games, the amount of time spent in these low brackets is so... so... sooooooo minimal. All these arguments about twinks really have no strength simply because leveling is so fast. Even only playing a couple of hours a day you'll spend like a week in each bracket just by leveling from quests. This just prepares people for what's going to happen to them in the level 50 bracket where you don't always get matched games. [Explicit] happens, just forget about it and move on, it's not a big deal. All this QQing is making me lose faith in humanity if being killed in a video game hurts their butts so badly they have to cry about it.

Stop complaining and just deal with it and move on, it's an MMO you're bound to get owned at some point. Any thread that has twink in the title or the post should just be removed, this is getting really pathetic.

<Addiction> Retired from Rift - Off to Diablo 3 and GW2 or possibly Tera

Shadowlander

Well, you see sir some people like to make alts and lvl them through pvp. Pvp is currently so one sided it hurts, you either get epic win or epic fail it all depends on who has twinks on their team. watch my video and notice how fast one guy drops people he was standing there doing that for like 5 minutes before i started to record. no one got by him even groups of 3-5. I like to make alts and lvl them through pvp and so do thousands of other people, you can say people are -butt hurt- or that they QQ as much as you want but something needs to be done about this.

Telaran

I have returned to Rift after 6 months and now I wish that I never purchased the sub. If only there was an option to get my money back.
    I do mainly pvp and the state of pvp in this game is catastrophic.
    I have a 49 cleric and twinks two shot me lol. Very enjoyable indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickuz View Post
    Well, you see sir some people like to make alts and lvl them through pvp. Pvp is currently so one sided it hurts, you either get epic win or epic fail it all depends on who has twinks on their team. watch my video and notice how fast one guy drops people he was standing there doing that for like 5 minutes before i started to record. no one got by him even groups of 3-5. I like to make alts and lvl them through pvp and so do thousands of other people, you can say people are -butt hurt- or that they QQ as much as you want but something needs to be done about this.
    First off you have a main, therefore you have access to items to make your "pvp only" alts better. It's also very cheap to do this. You're just lazy and don't want to, then when people give their alts good gear it's "omg that's so not fair!" You sir are being ridiculous.

I can't watch the video atm because I'm at work, but I'd imagine most of those people who died were on the lower end of the bracket, thus not being a surprise at all.

All these twink arguments are not thought through at all, I'm amazed at the sheer lack of thinking that is put into these posts. I will point out every single flaw in any argument you attempt to bring to the table, you're better off not posting, instead you should spend that time getting your alt to 50.

Quote Originally Posted by 41ex View Post
    I have returned to Rift after 6 months and now I wish that I never purchased the sub. If only there was an option to get my money back.
    I do mainly pvp and the state of pvp in this game is catastrophic.
    I have a 49 cleric and twinks two shot me lol. Very enjoyable indeed.
    You should try a warden/sentinal spec instead, I bet there's a guide in the cleric forums. You could also just get to 50, but then you'll probably QQ about the R40's that one shot you.

On second thought, I guess you should just quit now so I don't have to see your post about the lvl 50 brackets in the future.
    Last edited by Carnefice; 03-09-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Carnefice View Post
    First off you have a main, therefore you have access to items to make your "pvp only" alts better. It's also very cheap to do this. You're just lazy and don't want to, then when people give their alts good gear it's "omg that's so not fair!" You sir are being ridiculous.

I can't watch the video atm because I'm at work, but I'd imagine most of those people who died were on the lower end of the bracket, thus not being a surprise at all.

All these twink arguments are not thought through at all, I'm amazed at the sheer lack of thinking that is put into these posts. I will point out every single flaw in any argument you attempt to bring to the table, you're better off not posting, instead you should spend that time getting your alt to 50.
    Lack of thinking? Because you responded with arguments? Read your post again.

Telaran

You should try a warden/sentinal spec instead, I bet there's a guide in the cleric forums. You could also just get to 50, but then you'll probably QQ about the R40's that one shot you.

On second thought, I guess you should just quit now so I don't have to see your post about the lvl 50 brackets in the future.
    Lol you don't even know what spec I have. You are a master of argumentation.

Lol you don't even know what spec I have. You are a master of argumentation.
    If you're getting 2 shot your spec isn't working obviously, derp.

Telaran

If you're getting 2 shot your spec isn't working obviously, derp.
    Obviously you try to hide your lack of skill with twinking.

Obviously you try to hide your lack of skill with twinking.
    Yep, I got to R40 and conquered HK before the lol-nerf on my twink level 50 warrior, you got me.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast