+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Premade Thursday's

Prophet of Telara

Default Premade Thursday's

For all that queue'd I thank you. I had a great time tonight. It didn't matter if a team was down 300 in bg because with the teams you knew they could come back.

Ascendant

Yep, good matches. Always fun facing the Sons, the best guard guild in the game.

thx for carrying my r18

[Edit]

It must technically be very difficult for them to provide separate queues for anything, but I think those who want to queue for premades express a deep desire that would be worth the effort to accommodate. It might even help to quench the voices that keep asking for arena, which is something I think has explicitly been said will not happen. Nature abhors a vacuum. Ignore the market and someone else will eventually fill it to the expectations of the potential customer.

I'm glad those who were able to voluntarily queue into a player organized event had fun. I feel sorry for those who wanted to but could not because of queue system limitations. That's what games are for, to have fun. Best wishes for a better future.
    Last edited by Alyn; 03-09-2012 at 05:13 AM. Reason: removed reference to deleted post

Ascendant

Always good to see a sportsmanlike topic every once in a while.

So much hate the rest of the time lol

+ Reply to Thread