+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Backwards mercenaries in library?

Plane Touched

Default Backwards mercenaries in library?

Anyone else notice in library, when you are a mercenary, you spawn facing the wall, and when you teleport down, you spawn facing the same way, toward the wall pocket. It happens to me as a guardian getting "merc'ed" over to defiant side.
    Last edited by Randhi; 03-08-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Randhi View Post
    Anyone else notice in library, when you are a mercenary, you spawn facing the wall, and when you teleport down, you spawn facing the same way, toward the wall pocket. It happens to me as a guardian getting "merc'ed" over to defiant side.
    Yes, exactly as you describe in LIB.

In BG and LIB my toon almost always respawns positioned the wrong way, I'm just used to reflexively repositioning it while waiting on the countdown timer. Happens in other bg's too, just not as much. I'm sure it's quite purposefully coded to be that way. Gives me the same feeling as when I get cc'd and my camera gets messed with. Putting a toon out of action is enough, I don't care for unnecessary things that serve no purpose but to confuse and detract from enjoying the purpose of any game.

Rift Disciple

its called being a defiant lol

when we use the port in library we come out the other side facing the wrong way, could be wrong though and just be a bug but i have never been ported the right way in there and when i get merc and play as a guard it ports fine.

conspiracy?

Plane Touched

I'm a defiant, and I always come out of those ports facing the wrong way in library.

defiant teleports do that, its how its always been.

+ Reply to Thread