+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can multiple game cards be applied all at once to get vetran rewards?

Default Can multiple game cards be applied all at once to get vetran rewards?

Because of 2 different games I play both having gotten hacked (with the same result of compromised email address and login info but apparently not cc info) I stopped using credit or debit cards for game subscriptions. From now on and for paranoia reasons I won't play a game unless a game card is available for it, period. Luckily, game cards for Rift are available (I'll get mine through Best Buy but I understand that other places have them too).

The game cards I've found are for 60 days each card. So if I get 3 of them can I apply them all at once to obtain the benefits of a 6 month subscription right up front, or do I have to apply them one at a time as one expires and wait for that personal mailbox for another 6 months that having subscribed for 18 months will entitle me to?

Things would be easier if game cards were available for 2 months, 3 months, and 6 months instead of just for 2 months only.

Oh

I accidentally posted this topic in the PvP forum instead of General. Would a moderator please be so kind as to move it into the General forum? Thanks!

Plane Walker

yes.

10chars

+ Reply to Thread