+ Reply to Thread

Thread: warrior pvp help

Soulwalker

Default warrior pvp help

a guy in my guild runs 29rb/12pal/25ch. was wondering if anyone had information on this build or perhaps a guide somewhere.

thank you!

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ors-again.html

Believe this is it.

Edit, thats an older thread there might be a more up-to-date one, but i atleast couldn't find it if there is.
    Last edited by Robes; 03-07-2012 at 10:10 PM.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Soulwalker

thank you robes!

Once upon a time, people would create their own builds and macros instead of just copying others'.

The only thing you need to know about this spec is that Sweeping Strike does not go in your primary builder, otherwise common sense should cover the rest. I'd also suggest 26 points in champ rather than 25 for obvious reason.

What rank are you Ropsha? If your low rank then you might want to run something more defensive and more of a support spec like any 38Vk spec. It will allow you to silence casters and put some pressure on healers. Its my opinion though, I'm rank 40 and still run it I just switch from 2h to s&b depending on the situation and the enemies I face of against.

Soulwalker

i'm rank 16 and i mainly play a defensive spec vk/champ. that's ok, but sometimes you kinda want to hurt other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    The only thing you need to know about this spec is that Sweeping Strike does not go in your primary builder, otherwise common sense should cover the rest. I'd also suggest 26 points in champ rather than 25 for obvious reason.
    ಠ_ಠ Armada?
    ~Quiescent

I hear ya on the hurting people thing. You need to start thinking ahead though. I run a mix of plate and leather gear to get as much crit while not sacrificing to much armor, doing so will increase your damage output by landing more crits. Also, make some loadequip macros to switch weapons during combat that way if you fight against a warrior or rogue you can switch from 2h to swoard and board. OH! with the new changes to the warrior, I'm not sure how much it will effect warriors using a mix of war/rogue gear but I imagine you are still going to need a load of crit if you want to burst. I also run a VK/Champ spec but I tweaked it to suit me and I will tweak it again to suit 1.8 with the Str/AP changes to warrior so be ready to change when/if it changes.

Soulwalker

I feel like i miss/get dodged/parried a lot. I rune most of my stuff for dex/crit. Am I doing it wrong?

Soulwalker

Default Missing targets

Unfortuantely hit matters in pvp. 50ish will work 75ish is ideal, 100ish is awesome. U will almost never miss, dodged, or parried. That equates to 20% hit. Sinceu are thinking of running that spec. Make sure u get shield of the hero, thats 5%, put one of ur 12 points in 15 hit in pally as well. Throw maybe one plus 13 hit rune on ur ranged weapon or even use epic pve gun/bow since u are lower rank. Plus u could even use a couple champ points in cruel efficiency for 10 more hit. That will get u to 60ish-70ish equivalent which is good enough. Spec-wise that build will end up being a ragestorm variant based around sweep strike instead of ragestorm. U will be double dipping enhanced elemental damage buff and physical damage champ buff. Should make.sweeping strike truck like a mutha. Bind sweeping strike separately and use propertiming in front of it whenever possible. So u definitely want 26 champ for that purpose and bladefury too. It should be an aoe monster. The most important thing is to spend last 3 rb points in planar blade and 2 points in enhanced burst. Good luck.

Soulwalker

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ropsha View Post
    a guy in my guild runs 29rb/12pal/25ch. was wondering if anyone had information on this build or perhaps a guide somewhere.

thank you!
    Hey, I have a simple guide for this build on Youtube! Basically I am just smashing macro's and big numbers come up...and stuff. But all the macro' are in the description.

Link: http://youtu.be/pgK3rqjLwDo?hd=1

Enjoy!
    The "D" in Djent is silent.
    Djent

Soulwalker

Such a great community here.

Thanks again!

+ Reply to Thread