+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Best PvP MM/RS build in Rift

Comfort is a perspective of ideology.

Seriously?
    You put points in shadow guard, no points in Rift Scavenger..You didn't even go rift barrier in a /26 RS build.

No..This is awful
    ..Also, there's rogue forums for a reason.
    Last edited by Zaros; 03-06-2012 at 06:04 PM.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Seriously?
    You put points in shadow guard, no points in Rift Scavenger..You didn't even go rift barrier in a /26 RS build.

No..This is awful
    ..Also, there's rogue forums for a reason.
    I have been playing rouges and mages in Rift since release, and i assess you haven't, if you need me to explain that build entirely, you will have to offer me cookies after your insult ;-)

...Best MM/RS build if you want to suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

Quote Originally Posted by zeggle View Post
    I have been playing rouges and mages in Rift since release, and i assess you haven't, if you need me to explain that build entirely, you will have to offer me cookies after your insult ;-)
    I know you're going for the whole "Oh ho, young one. You have not learned yet what I know, and therefore your knowledge does not even begin to encompass the unfathomable depths of knowledge I possess, and henceforth cannot judge my build!" business, but you're dealing with the wrong guy here.

That build is terribad, seriously. Ask anyone who isn't you.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxagallanxchi View Post
    ...Best MM/RS build if you want to suck.
    40 points in MM doesn't sux in geared up gear, i didn't say it was best dps i said it was the best ranged build in Rift, i average in wf's 120k dmg 7 or 8 killing blows maybe 1 or 2 deaths, in port scion 350k dmg about 15 killing blows maybe 3 deaths.

If anyone can tell me a better ranged build than that. i will challenge then to a duel and i will win.

Now the thing is if you take or move any points out or about of the RS soul it is making your MM a squishy.

40 points in MM doesn't sux in geared up gear, i didn't say it was best dps i said it was the best ranged build in Rift, i average in wf's 120k dmg 7 or 8 killing blows maybe 1 or 2 deaths, in port scion 350k dmg about 15 killing blows maybe 3 deaths.

If anyone can tell me a better ranged build than that. i will challenge then to a duel and i will win.

Now the thing is if you take or move any points out or about of the RS soul it is making your MM a squishy.
    350k damage with 15kbs and 3 deaths is not in the least bit impressive in Port Scion. I routinely top that and my rogue is only R26. And I wasn't bashing on the 40 points in MM. I was bashing you based on the poor talent selection in RS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

Can I call that the hokey pokey spec? I think you can put your right leg in and right leg out, by about 20m, rapidly a good few rounds.

On a serious note, it's a defensive MM. Nothing to hate on about it. No such thing as best in PvP specs.
    Last edited by Violacea; 03-06-2012 at 06:48 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I was bashing you based on the poor talent selection in RS.[/QUOTE]

I explained that if you take or move about any of those 26 points in RS you are making your MM a squishy, what is hard to understand about that to you ?

On a serious note, it's a defensive MM. Nothing to hate on about it. No such thing as best in PvP specs.[/QUOTE]

Yes there are best spec for PvP and that is one for the ranged rouge.

I explained that if you take or move about any of those 26 points in RS you are making your MM a squishy, what is hard to understand about that to you ?
    Not true at all..Try this.

And once you feel like playing an actually good spec, try 44/22.
    Last edited by Zaros; 03-06-2012 at 07:05 PM.
    ~Quiescent

Ascendant

Umm, let's see. Who's the better MM? Some random guy posting a trash build or Zaros? I think I will go with the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Not true at all..Try this.

And once you feel like playing an actually good spec, try 44/22.
    What server are you on? and i will kill that spec m8. it's a squishy and reflecting that dmg is useless even within range of it and the extra 4 points in MM does not make up for the loss in defence.
    Any way nice chatting i'm off for a bit but if you want to leave who your char is and server i will get back to you in-game just to prove a point.

Ascendant

God dang it, where's Narrian at?!?!?!

What server are you on? and i will kill that spec m8. it's a squishy and reflecting that dmg is useless even within range of it and the extra 4 points in MM does not make up for the loss in defence.
    Any way nice chatting i'm off for a bit but if you want to leave who your char is and server i will get back to you in-game just to prove a point.
    Quiescent@Keenblade.
    The extra 4 points in MM is for Eradicate, so..

Lol..Why do I even bother
    You probably don't even use Eradicate.
    ~Quiescent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast