+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Bunzy
  • 1 Post By Menaace
  • 2 Post By spaceboots

Thread: Looking for a pvp defiant active guild (warrior r40)

Soulwalker

Default Looking for a pvp defiant active guild (warrior r40)

Hi

Im a r40 warrior (not full equiped), im playing in Bloodiron but i can change to another shard (one with good population, not the empty ones), im also weaposmith and armorsmith ( it s not important but maybe it matters)

Im looking for a Pvp defiant active guild, this means premades and world pvp ( for the fun of it), i would like to play with ppl of my rank . Im not very interested in pve but if your guild is pve/pvp i can join as long as i dont have to go to raids and the pvp is good.

Its very important for me to play in premade, im bored of playing with pick ups and what it means, no marks, no healers, no focus...

If you think i can fit your guild, send me a message. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SanJorge View Post
    Hi

Im a r40 warrior (not full equiped), im playing in Bloodiron but i can change to another shard (one with good population, not the empty ones), im also weaposmith and armorsmith ( it s not important but maybe it matters)

Im looking for a Pvp defiant active guild, this means premades and world pvp ( for the fun of it), i would like to play with ppl of my rank . Im not very interested in pve but if your guild is pve/pvp i can join as long as i dont have to go to raids and the pvp is good.

Its very important for me to play in premade, im bored of playing with pick ups and what it means, no marks, no healers, no focus...

If you think i can fit your guild, send me a message. Thanks
    MMAC is the top wPvP guild in the game. Youtube us and check out our world pvp videos. We are on Deepstrike. If you look at the top PvP players thread on this forum every category is full of our players. We run 2-3 premades every night as well.

Tryouts are mandatory but PM me tonight and I can arrange one. Every single one of our players meets a minimum criteria of focus fire, teamwork, communication, and builds.
    Menaace - P50 Mage, Annihilator, Executioner, <MMAC> Guild Leader
    Talent has no gearscore
    MMAC vs Vinco 20v20
    Menaace 1.7, 5-Spec, PvP VIDEO
    MMAC vs TFS 10v10's Episode 1 (with commentary)

MMAC is the only wPvP guild left in game thats why there are top ^_^

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Menaace View Post
    MMAC is the top wPvP guild in the game. Youtube us and check out our world pvp videos. We are on Deepstrike. If you look at the top PvP players thread on this forum every category is full of our players. We run 2-3 premades every night as well.

Tryouts are mandatory but PM me tonight and I can arrange one. Every single one of our players meets a minimum criteria of focus fire, teamwork, communication, and builds.
    How nice of you to declare yourselves the top guild. Really there is no criteria for it nor ranking system, so how would you know? You wouldnt. Not saying mine is because I know its not, just saying it sounds pretty stupid to declare yourself the top guild when there is really no way to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anmila View Post
    How nice of you to declare yourselves the top guild. Really there is no criteria for it nor ranking system, so how would you know? You wouldnt. Not saying mine is because I know its not, just saying it sounds pretty stupid to declare yourself the top guild when there is really no way to know that.
    You are right. There's no basis for comparison. All i can do is challenge someone to prove my statement false ;) and give out our resume.

We have over 100 actives, 150 dormant. Almost all are R40, all have to pass a tryout. Across all three major PvP servers we were on, we didn't lose much at all to any one particular guild in arranged 20v20 if at all. I personally have 180k kills, and and everyone in our main core is Executioner at least. I am Annihilator from wPvP, and many are close. We have the world second defiant annihilator (wPvP title) and the only defiant one on the server, all server firsts in class for library Seekers rep, we are named in every goofy "top pvp'rs" and "top premade's" threads where some of the "best players in class" are in fact MMAC ppl

And we have cookies, and are notoriously named as a classy guild who doesn't spawn camp in wPvP, we let the whole team rise so we can knock boots again.
    Talent has no gearscore
    MMAC vs Vinco 20v20

Yeah but ur not that smart.

he states he plays on Blood Iron, wich is EU based not NA based.

The arrogance of americans... not even reading the thread and assuming it's for them....

disrespect... (im messing with u guys, u made great things... like burgers... and Fords.. ohw wait.. those arent that awesome aswell xD)

Brobey, Cleric Healer, EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bionitro View Post

The arrogance of americans... not even reading the thread and assuming it's for them....

disrespect... (im messing with u guys, u made great things... like burgers... and Fords.. ohw wait.. those arent that awesome aswell xD)
    Can't hear you down there Netherlands

I will take you superior ISP though, and alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bionitro View Post

I didnt know bloodiron was EU, I figured it was one of the smaller NA PvE servers or something. My mistake, geez
    Last edited by Menaace; 03-06-2012 at 02:09 PM.
    Talent has no gearscore
    MMAC vs Vinco 20v20

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    MMAC is the only wPvP guild left in game thats why there are top ^_^
    It's funny because it's true.
    ~Quiescent

Soulwalker

Thanks for the answers but im looking for a guild in EU shards.

Good Luck

With the exception of the OP being from EU shards and a slight oversight....I will say that in my short stint with MMAC they are at the least a top flight PvP only Guild and are a blast too play with in owPvP, sadly I was having issues with lag in said situations...but its made a point to allow the opponents to rez without camping them, to not zerg and allow them to return to some semblance of orginization and to allow the flow of PvP to be exactly what it should be in a competitive nature. Some of the finest individuals you could have gone to "war" with exist in MMAC and I for one, am proud to say and would always be....where others may feel that a 2:1 ratio and winning is of some matter of "pride", I dont see it.

The members tend to have a FULL understanding of thier class and know the point of front-mid-back concerning PvP and are not blind to what need be done at any given time. I would deign to say otherwise with other guilds anywhere to match them man for man.
    Elimination aka Gramps, formerly of MMAC, Squabs Squad, Mobile Death Squad,FoTM,Temporal Insurgence, Beep Beep Imma Jeep and Philanthropy

Rift Disciple

I haven't been gone long enough for things to have changed THAT much

+ Reply to Thread