+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By melchiorng
  • 1 Post By Ming
  • 1 Post By Violacea

Thread: suggestion on best server to play (PvP)

Default suggestion on best server to play (PvP)

me and my friend decided to try this game out. we would like to go defiant faction. but we are unclear on a site to look up pvp stuff on. so i came here for suggestions on a good server.

Quote Originally Posted by malimalicious View Post
    me and my friend decided to try this game out. we would like to go defiant faction. but we are unclear on a site to look up pvp stuff on. so i came here for suggestions on a good server.
    deepstrike
    Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one

Soulwalker

Deepstrike! Unless you like hanging with a bunch of no skills, then seastone is for you

Rift Chaser

Follow up question to the OP. I've actually jumped across multiple servers in search of as much open world PvP competition as possible. Which server offers the most open world PvP? Not where is the biggest zerg guilds, or where is the best of the best, but which server has the largest population of active PvP players?

Faeblight .
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

If open-world PvP is your goal Deepstrike has plenty speaking relatively with the understanding there's not nearly enough OWPvP in Rift in general. On the basis of PVPrifts and contested areas for dailies I've certainly never felt there was a lack on Deepstrike. Always a fight to be had, often a prolonged series of cat and mouse with certain individuals. Having come from a few PvE servers before landing on DS I actually hated it at first due to all the skirmishes. Then I realized the challenge (read as: it was frustrating/irritating having for me having been accustomed to the PvE concept of getting your kills/widgets as quickly as possible) was the fun as opposed to just doing my daily chores.
    Formerly Scarecrowe... now Skullcluck. I know, I need to L2P, thanks. Save your breath.
    If you want a healer so bad why don't you roll one up?

I enjoy briar alot. Lots of guards it seems. I was finding people out roaming till 4am last night. Popular and active enough for me. I can't say any was terrible though. I just didn't like Seastone after the reshuffle for WFs. Seastone felt solid too.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread