+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new too game question about ranked fights

Default new too game question about ranked fights

only other mmo ive ever played was wow. it has gotten dissapointing. i was wondering if there is any rated battlegrounds here? pretty much only reason i play wow. there pvp is very unbalanced and leaves somthing to be desired. thank you for your answers =]

Quote Originally Posted by malimalicious View Post
    The only other mmo I have ever played was wow. it has gotten dissapointing. I was wondering if there is any rated battlegrounds here? Its the only reason i play wow. their pvp is very unbalanced and leaves a lot to be desired. thank you for your answers =]
    You should stick to world of warcraft, rated battlegrounds is a terrible concept, it alienates too much of the population from rewards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    You should stick to world of warcraft, rated battlegrounds is a terrible concept, it alienates too much of the population from rewards.
    Thats your opinion. Try being helpful to a would-be new comer to the game and stop discouraging people to quit or not join up, game is going to die out faster if the people playing dont recommend playing.

That said, there are no rated warfonts or arena matches in Rift, but is something many people are asking for. Except for Gunzip obviously...

+ Reply to Thread