+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Stop the premade vs pug stuff

Shadowlander

Default Stop the premade vs pug stuff

Seriously, I just restarted my Rift account and if there's anything that is going to make me cancel again, it is this BS. I am getting so tired of getting in a Warfront and getting steamrolled because the other side is a premade that is just looking for easy wins. There is a really, REALLY simple solution, one your competitors already implement: Zone Warfronts queues by group join size. Things like 1-2 is regular, 3-4 only faces other 3-4s, 5-7s only face other 5-7s and so on. This way people can't premade it up against pugs, they'll be matched against a similar sized premade.

Will it lead to longer queues for premades? Yes, but then that is what you get. You want a fast queue, you do it solo or with one friend. You want some coordinated group action, you wait until another group of similar size is there.

It is just not acceptable to stack people up against a force they cannot hope to defeat. It ruins the fun. This change will make it more fun for just about everyone. Pug people will like it because the fight is more fair. Premade people who like a good game will like it because again it is more fair. The only people who won't like it are griefers looking for an easy win and frankly, they shouldn't be catered to.

Get friends and queue as premade too and stop QQ.

If you can't, we can't do anything for you but make you cry.

PS : We are also tired of whining baby threads.

Matchmaking needs a lot of work.

Guardians on Briarcliff were getting rolled over and over and over yesterday in Library. Playing my rank 21 mage, we had few healers if any. We were pitted against premades, Maximation several times (good job on facerolling lowbies lol).

So I switch to an R40 cleric to give Guardians more heals and guess where matchmaking puts me?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by xnvidia View Post
    Get friends and queue as premade too and stop QQ.

If you can't, we can't do anything for you but make you cry.

PS : We are also tired of whining baby threads.
    You, 5 posts lurker, are a complete moron and should choke on your ****ty comment.
    This behaviour is absolutely typical for you Bloodiron ******s.

Clearly Premade vs. Pug is a very negative feature of the queue system and it should be addressed.
    Just because you Bloodiron pvp-server-or-you-suck folks have nothing better to do than faceroll one PUG after another,
    doesn't mean the ****ing feature is a good thing.

Legitimate concern by OP.
    Now discuss like normal people and shut your L2P mouths.
    Last edited by Rodeirk; 03-04-2012 at 06:57 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by xnvidia View Post
    umad bro ?

Your whole baby crying answer was not normal discussion.
    plus i never said anywhere " L2P ", if you guys can't get friends nor a guild that queue together, just don't ****ing come whine on the forums and trying to act like smart people.

Btw, 5 post lurker ? that's all you found seriously ? here we can already see your brain level. PRO brah...

If you're not happy with the facts that you get killed by premades and can't handle it or find a solution to fight, just cancel your sub we won't miss you.

Waiting for your nerd rage reply.
    Typical Bloodiron leet-kiddy talk.
    I know how hard you suck, so i'm good with you in a premade anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodeirk View Post
    Typical Bloodiron leet-kiddy talk.
    I know how hard you suck, so i'm good with you in a premade anyways.
    Says the one that throw a wave of insults and ******ed arguments.
    You could have done better my son.

Ah you made me smile thx so much, wanna transfer and marry me ? pliz bro

I am not quite sure how exactly you are getting pre-mades with the merc system.

I's probably a group queue, you should do the same.

Another whine thread asking for TRION to hand them victory with zero effort, get better you bad scrub, make your own premade group and queue up.
    Last edited by Gunzip; 03-04-2012 at 09:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguni View Post
    I am not quite sure how exactly you are getting pre-mades with the merc system.

I's probably a group queue, you should do the same.

This

3 to 5 people in a group is not a premade, it's a group.

There has to be some leeway in the system that allows people to play with friends if they so choose. This is an MMO after all and it should have at least some social aspects to it.

Also, be careful about jumping to the conclusion that you're facing a premade. Just because the bulk of the opposing team may come from a single server does not mean that it is a premade. The system is random, and it randomly chooses whoever is available. If a bunch of people happen to queue from one server at about the same time, chances are they could all end up in the same WF, without having to be part of a premade.

And, as Aguni pointed out, the merc system goes a long way to break up purposely formed premades because it tends to split them up between both factions.

There are no premades in this game
    Even free cost too much now

No, it's a video game. Sometimes you lose. This is the first game Ive played where people literally complain about pre-arranged teams who all hang together. Premades and Pugs are made of human beings. Pretty sure it's fair.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    No, it's a video game. Sometimes you lose. This is the first game Ive played where people literally complain about pre-arranged teams who all hang together. Premades and Pugs are made of human beings. Pretty sure it's fair.
    Non skilled people think TRION should compensate their lack of abilities!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Prophet of Telara

I like how playing with your friends means you are: the MMO equivalent of a Navy SEAL, only concerned with victories, and specifically targetting soloers so that you can squash them repeatedly and then drink their sweet tears.

Maybe you guys should give up crusading against grouping in MMO's, get some friends and just enjoy the game?

Real skill is an assist train against a bunch of players in R2 gear with no chance of winning.

Ascendant

what i dont understand:

you puged a 20man raid or hk? not different to puging warfronts. all is ok.

prbly the easiest would be to dont allow solo queing at all and people need to form a group just like the lfg for instances with requirements, class difference etc. would solve LOTS of problems.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast