+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: New PvP Spec!

  1. #1
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default New PvP Spec!

    My newest spec Iz Leet, check it!


    /facepalm just checked my friends, Walsingham Unfriended me!!!!!!!!LAWL
    Last edited by Am0n; 03-03-2012 at 06:39 PM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  2. #2
    Banned Bunzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    My newest spec Iz Leet, check it!


    /facepalm just checked my friends, Walsingham Unfriended me!!!!!!!!LAWL
    THIEF!

    Ele all the way ;)

  3. #3
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    THIEF!

    Ele all the way ;)
    iz rug shhhhhh

    Tiff is rollin Ele though. Asura =D
    Last edited by Am0n; 03-03-2012 at 07:10 PM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  4. #4
    Banned Bunzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    iz rug shhhhhh

    Tiff is rollin Ele though. Asura =D
    Clear some space in your inbox im trying to send you the good infoz!

  5. #5
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    Clear some space in your inbox im trying to send you the good infoz!
    k k
    "You lost me at Balance"

  6. #6
    Banned Bunzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,823

    Default

    Ty for that thing ^_^
    Last edited by Bunzy; 03-03-2012 at 07:30 PM.

  7. #7
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    Ty for that thing ^_^
    LOL Np man.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  8. #8
    Banned Bunzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,823

    Default

    I want to run a scepter/dagger or scepter/focus but they both look silly >.<
    Last edited by Bunzy; 03-03-2012 at 07:38 PM.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    I want to run a scepter/dagger or scepter/focus but they both look silly >.<
    PM's dont wanna get banned again! I was just jokin but I swear I am on a watch list or something.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  10. #10
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Any particular reason that Trion took the action they did against your tourney? PM me if you don't want to discuss it here.

  11. #11
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Any particular reason that Trion took the action they did against your tourney? PM me if you don't want to discuss it here.
    They wouldnt say. Walsingham sent me an email pretty much saying I am an *******, and when I responded asking him if they even wanted the competitive PvP community here he ignored me, and removed me from his friends list o.O

    He also said the Tourney was a good idea, but we all see it is gone now LOL
    "You lost me at Balance"

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts