+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Licentia

Thread: New PvP Video: 49 Cleric

Ascendant

Default New PvP Video: 49 Cleric

Here!

Forgive the UI. It's awful. It's actually worse than awful. My next project will be the leveling bracket gearing guide which might be eye opening for some of you.

Also, in case you missed it I posted a Black Garden match from my warrior a few days ago but I posted the link in a reply to the thread for my Codex video and it may have gotten lost in the shuffle.

You can check that one out here.

As usual, feedback on gameplay and editing is welcome.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Licentia View Post
    Here!

Forgive the UI. It's awful. It's actually worse than awful. My next project will be the leveling bracket gearing guide which might be eye opening for some of you.

Also, in case you missed it I posted a Black Garden match from my warrior a few days ago but I posted the link in a reply to the thread for my Codex video and it may have gotten lost in the shuffle.

You can check that one out here.

As usual, feedback on gameplay and editing is welcome.

Enjoy!
    You should put your target down near where your raid bars are instead of having to look up and down all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    You should put your target down near where your raid bars are instead of having to look up and down all the time.
    Should look at my sig and download my ui =D
    "You lost me at Balance"

Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    Walsingham Hunting lolol

that other post totally makes sense now!

Quote Originally Posted by bunzy View Post
    walsingham hunting lolol

that other post totally makes sense now!
    lol =p
    "You lost me at Balance"

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    Ya, I moved things around a bit today. Moved the bag bar to the left of the action bars, put raid frames down at the bottom where the bag bar was and moved target/ToT frames down where they are with my warrior. Also turned off buffs/debuffs from other people. God that was a lot of clutter.

It's much cleaner now. Been farming CR for gear but the next time I get footage for videos the UI won't be such a gong show.

Mind linking your spec here?

warrior twinks are more fun they crit for 3k at lvl 39 at least thats what my warrior is doing
    Pvp tournament 5v5 Pts Alpha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4lT..._order&list=UL
    SwordPlay aka ReapingGlory #1 Mage
    Phalooz aka Cromagis #1 Warrior
    Come and take the titles!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    Mind linking your spec here?
    This is pretty close. Mostly into Sentinel for the crit damage bonus, 11 in justicar for the utility provided by Reparation and DoL, and the rest in Inquisitor. I'm sure there are better builds out there but I've yet to see a cleric twink crit for as much as I do and I've come across a couple with better gear.

Ascendant

I''ll be taking a closer look at it tomorrow, because obviously the stock UI could use some tweaking. I hate a cluttered UI.

Edit: Nice job on that, btw.
    Last edited by Licentia; 03-03-2012 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceneqt View Post
    Going Justicar just proves how bad you really are.

Inquis/Shaman/Sent
    Inquis/Cab/Sent

or ****.
    I'm guessing you were in that match and had your face smashed?

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    I'm guessing you were in that match and had your face smashed?
    That poor L27 Defiant (@8:19) in with 40's was probably getting smashed, lol. My heart goes out to that player, but I wonder if it was a purposeful group queue. There were quite a few 47+ Defiants in that vid though.

Nice vid, Licentia. Like your style; always on the move, know how to strafe, staying at range most of the time, doing the los thing, protecting the carrier. Lots of unclaimed bodies with loot to take, I see where your priorities are! When are you going to unlock xp?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Taptap View Post
    That poor L27 Defiant (@8:19) in with 40's was probably getting smashed, lol. My heart goes out to that player, but I wonder if it was a purposeful group queue. There were quite a few 47+ Defiants in that vid though.

Nice vid, Licentia. Like your style; always on the move, know how to strafe, staying at range most of the time, doing the los thing, protecting the carrier. Lots of unclaimed bodies with loot to take, I see where your priorities are! When are you going to unlock xp?
    I did not notice the level 27...I'll have to take a closer look lol

On my cleric xp won't be unlocked for some time I don't think. My cleric was the character that got burned a bit by the change to PvP itemization with the last patch (rank 1/2 gear gone). That kind of demotivated me on that character for a while and I did most of her leveling through PvE. I think she just crossed something like 60k lifetime favor, whereas my warrior, in comparison, is sitting on the full entry tier of PvP gear and is eying the "formerly known as rank 6" chest piece. Realistically speaking I could unlock my warrior any time now and step into the level 50 scene at least reasonably competitive, but I just got a new 2h sword that I've been messing around with and having a lot of fun so I might keep her at 49 for a bit yet ;D

There's also the matter of my mage, who should be seeing a few runs through CR soon to round out her gear. And she needs to make her video debut at some point as well. I just can't decide if I want to grind the Inscribed stones to replace her Blood Grove Staff or if I want to just dive right in and do to other mages what they've been doing to my warrior ;D

Soulwalker

I had a 49 cleric hit me for 3300 with SH name was Easymode not sure if hes still locked in that bracket as I've moved to 50 but thats the hardest hit I ever took there

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Doogan View Post
    I had a 49 cleric hit me for 3300 with SH name was Easymode not sure if hes still locked in that bracket as I've moved to 50 but thats the hardest hit I ever took there
    I'm not sure if he's still in that bracket or not. I think he's also got a mage named Hardmode. I haven't seen a SH that big (unless maybe he unlocked and threw on a bunch of level 50 gear?) but I know that if I lob a Fanaticism buffed BoD and follow it with a Sanction Heretic crit I can do upwards of 4k damage and the spells will land at pretty much the same time.

+ Reply to Thread