+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trion, Ever Going to Fix the Whitefall Wall Hack?

Ascendant

Default Trion, Ever Going to Fix the Whitefall Wall Hack?

I saw it again tonight. One of the most notorious exploiters of the whitefall wall hack was at it again. In case you don't remember, this is a a exploit that allows guardian flag runners to jump up onto the wall in their base so that no one can get up to them. (Defiants have no such ability to jump up on theirs).

In a previous thread I posted about this, a Trion dev said it was fixed. Obviously this is not the case. Fix it already. How hard can it be?

Prophet of Telara

Seen defiants use it to take a shortcut over the wall while caring the shard.

He means a different wall you can climb (pretty sure he does at least). To be fair it's nothing Defiants can't do with coordination, they just need a free body and a RS.

Until 1.8
    Last edited by Violacea; 03-02-2012 at 01:08 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    He means a different wall you can climb (pretty sure he does at least). To be fair it's nothing Defiants can't do with coordination, they just need a free body and a RS.

Until 1.8
    And guardians don't have to worry about using such "coordination" because defiants can't use the same exploit in their base. It puts defiants at a huge disadvantage.

Oh come on. Using 2 important speed cds, PLUS timing a mid-air jump reversal within 0.2 seconds, AND having to aim the camera a specific 2/360 degrees...

Honestly, seems "mad skillz" are directly proportional to "hack/sploiter tells". You realize it is INSANELY hard to do?

Whatever though. Stay mad, just like everyone else, because apparently Trion will listen to bads if they say something often enough, regardless of how stupid it may be.

P.S. If all of you are curious what my fixation on the phrase "64,000 repetition = truth" is, read Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. I am only trying to save all of you by PRESERVING YOUR RIGHTS/REASONS TO BE UNHAPPY!
    Last edited by Slic; 03-02-2012 at 02:29 AM.

+ Reply to Thread