+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jeremiahcp
  • 1 Post By AceinHole

Thread: My 1st PvP video

Default My 1st PvP video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7RXzT6i6IU (Yes, another pyro/dom )

I thought I'd give this a try, just for something else to do with PvP. This is a recording of an entire Black Garden match, from start to finish.

I had a lot of problems with video quality once uploaded to Youtube. I am not sure what Bleeds and Medusa do to make their videos so clean looking. I am using Window Live Movie Maker and any tips for Youtube uploading would be welcome. I like the idea of recording an entire WF but I need to figure out how to make them look better.

good game, looked like fun

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

Ya it was a lot of fun. I have another good one recorded but it is 20 mins long, not sure if that is gonna work for Youtube and not sure people would want to see a WF match that long. But it was a blast and I have watched it a few times now.
    Last edited by Jeremiahcp; 02-29-2012 at 11:26 AM.

I'd watch it on lunch break, usually eat at my desk and check out things like gamebreaker.

Think i am gonna get a video of my mage, currently rank 10-25 bracket but I play a pretty fun spec i think people might enjoy so I think i am gonna post a vid of it. WTB editing skills, I dont even have the know how to cut out the waiting at GY parts, luckily if I am playing well I dont die too often.
    Last edited by ShalarLight; 02-29-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

Well I make another then. I am gonna try a lower setting in game. I think I may be trying to set things to high and while the videos look good when viewed as HD when not viewed HD they look really bad.

Ascendant

Good video. You know the reason you won is because me and Oaf were on your team.

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Good video. You know the reason you won is because me and Oaf were on your team.
    Thanks for the assistance. =)

+ Reply to Thread