+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Noteworthy Lvl 50 PvPers

Quote Originally Posted by Godzillajeeper View Post
    What server do u play on bunzy? I played on stonecrest originally from launch day for a good while. Then I played seastone for a couple months. Now I am on briarcliff in the guild pvp vendor. When I came back from swtor I was the only member of my guild and I had no guild privileges. so I moved to briarcliff to join this one. I honestly dont know u either other than from the forums. And as u can see by my extensive forum post history, I dont post often. I would like to play u tho. Honestly since I am completely maxed out on gear and really just grinding some other weapons for fun, I was thinking of doing some server hopping to play with and against some of the other elite players. Any suggestions from anybody would be appreciated. Also, I really enjoy dueling the best players as well.
    I hear Deepwood's where it's at yo

This thread is very familiar to the threads in DAoC....
    Gnarlwood - Belladonna - P50 Rogue
    Seastone - Puandro - P24 Mage
    Im here for the PvE, not the unbalanced subpar PvP.
    Just Waiting...

It's funny, people always troll these threads and make fun of em, but look at the # of views. People obviously like it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Puandro View Post
    This thread is very familiar to the threads in DAoC....
    Albion/Merlin represent =D

Not to take away from the thread but hoping to see a lot of these familiar faces in that other game coming out in a few months here and there.
    Last edited by Baramos; 02-28-2012 at 11:45 PM.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeds View Post
    It's funny
    Not as funny as you 100-0ing me earlier in Scion...Meanie.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Worst player I know of is bunzy... I say that because he talks about how great he is but every time I fight him open world or wf he really sucks. I really cant believe there are even a few people that think he is good. Im starting to wonder if he is just a troll or does he really think he is good at this game... But either way I have much fun kicking his ***...

Besides that there are a handfull of really good players out there and all the ones I am told are good I take down pretty fast... Most of these lists that are being made by people are kind of ehh.. I went and checked my book of the fallen and half of them are not even in it and the people that are dont even have 1 killing blow on me... well thats not true dancing does have 1 but I have 7 on him...

I understand a lot of you players want to be in the spot light and take this game much to serious but try to have fun rather then going around telling people how good you are. You might do much better if you just play the game rather then try to be some super hero in a fake world... I am not going to say that im the best but I cant say Im not either... lol.. anyway gl on getting what you want out of life... Have fun

Prophet of Telara

Patrice@deepstrike is one of the best Guard healers. I am surprised no one mentioned her.

Quote Originally Posted by Onem3o View Post
    Worst player I know of is bunzy... I say that because he talks about how great he is but every time I fight him open world or wf he really sucks. I really cant believe there are even a few people that think he is good. Im starting to wonder if he is just a troll or does he really think he is good at this game... But either way I have much fun kicking his ***...

Besides that there are a handfull of really good players out there and all the ones I am told are good I take down pretty fast... Most of these lists that are being made by people are kind of ehh.. I went and checked my book of the fallen and half of them are not even in it and the people that are dont even have 1 killing blow on me... well thats not true dancing does have 1 but I have 7 on him...

I understand a lot of you players want to be in the spot light and take this game much to serious but try to have fun rather then going around telling people how good you are. You might do much better if you just play the game rather then try to be some super hero in a fake world... I am not going to say that im the best but I cant say Im not either... lol.. anyway gl on getting what you want out of life... Have fun
    Whats your name ??
    I look forward to ended your little ego boost.

and yes i will ss it.
    Last edited by Bunzy; 02-29-2012 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzillajeeper View Post
    What server do u play on bunzy? I played on stonecrest originally from launch day for a good while. Then I played seastone for a couple months. Now I am on briarcliff in the guild pvp vendor. When I came back from swtor I was the only member of my guild and I had no guild privileges. so I moved to briarcliff to join this one. I honestly dont know u either other than from the forums. And as u can see by my extensive forum post history, I dont post often. I would like to play u tho. Honestly since I am completely maxed out on gear and really just grinding some other weapons for fun, I was thinking of doing some server hopping to play with and against some of the other elite players. Any suggestions from anybody would be appreciated. Also, I really enjoy dueling the best players as well.
    Come to the deepstrike/seastone battlegroup I feel its the most competitive.
    Also if you are on Briarcliff thats why i would of never heard of you.
    I have been on Dayblind then Deepstrike for ages now.....
    Last edited by Bunzy; 02-29-2012 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    That pretty much sums up the Deepstrike battlegroup, really.
    I probably forgot a few people.
    Of all of them I seem only like 2 ever.
    Deepstrike:Gintoki cleric r47 Shinpachi warrior r46, Kayura rogue r50, Tsukuyo mage r47
    Laethys: Roba r44
    GW2:Ayo Timako , level 54 Necro

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    Come to the deepstrike/seastone battlegroup I feel its the most competitive.
    from jumping back n forth every week i would say there are better guardians in the brocliff battle group
    Last edited by Sykk; 02-29-2012 at 04:07 AM.

Rift Disciple

Take it easy, he's not bad either good, just a normal player in my opinion with a huge ego lol.
    i only find two skillcaped players on this game, both of them w/o any ego and their names arent on that lists so that makes me think that rift comunity is that skilless that they cant even notice who's good and who's bad.
    they watch the kill /death instead of the gameplay

^^^
    4/10

Shout out to the wolfsbane guards

Thrak
    Marvol
    Ponific
    Aquafina
    Verity

Firstly, all the p40s and twinks in my guild "Mayhem" on Guardian side Laethys.

I mostly watch Warrior pvp movies on youtube as I rarely play alts. I have had the opportunity to meet and see in action some forum personalities while on the PTS.

Warriors:

Kaspurtz - Always entertaining videos (despite being blocked from commenting now)
    Drednaught - I don't know the spelling, my bad. lol During the first wave of 1.7 testing he pumped out close to 2 million damage in Port Scion. It was hillarious.
    Oafe - Another skilled warrior, and generally respectful player from the casual sighting of him on PTS. Poor guy got muted by devs, and I was killed about 5 times during their event discussion for "trolling". Sheesh, lighten up. Off-Topic, but venting cause of the Comics thread!
    Waffle - This guy is hilarious. He dropped all graphics to minimum and labled the pvp video with "MAX GRAFIX", then played some overly hyper music, and made fabulous forum posts to draw attention to them.

Mage:
    Bearz - Zomg bro. NERFFFFFF (I blame pve gear)

I don't care about anyone else. Clerics don't heal me. And rogues are OP.
    Wqrriqr: 207850 Defiants decapitated

Old Videos: PVP1 & PVP2
    0/11 HK 1/1 GW2

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipze View Post
    Noteworthy as in Loud and Annoying....
    Reported for sexual harassment.
    Wqrriqr: 207850 Defiants decapitated

Old Videos: PVP1 & PVP2
    0/11 HK 1/1 GW2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast