+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Izualy
  • 1 Post By Anmila

Thread: out of combat message is just ridiculous and irratating

Default out of combat message is just ridiculous and irratating

I mean I understand there is some reason for it but standing there for a freaking hour with 1/8 life clicking your drink button 10k times while you have no choice but to give someone a free kill is just ******ed trion. I just don't get what the big deal is why can't you fix this thing? You have classes with many self heals yet the classes with barely any self heals is forced to wait till out of combat to drink!?>?!?!?

is that so

plz let me squirrel then drink
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Plane Touched

Ive seen a few cases where I couldn't drop out of combat regardless of what I did including litterally running several hundred yards away from any active battle. Those cases however have been extremely rare. Other than that occassional bug, i don't see any issue with the out of combat time. It is usually pretty easy to break combat unless you are surrounded with no place to go, or someone is chasing & hitting you.

I believe there are some buggy aspects of being in-combat, perhaps related to abilities that keep you in combat (dots on someone with a deflect chance, for example - this one can even prevent you from mounting when you're on the other side of the map, which is pretty irritating).

Other than the bugs, the time it takes to get out of combat is not unreasonable. Getting rid of the buginess of some ability interactions would be awesome though.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Izualy View Post
    I mean I understand there is some reason for it but standing there for a freaking hour with 1/8 life clicking your drink button 10k times while you have no choice but to give someone a free kill is just ******ed trion. I just don't get what the big deal is why can't you fix this thing? You have classes with many self heals yet the classes with barely any self heals is forced to wait till out of combat to drink!?>?!?!?
    Us self healers have the issue to. (dont go making it into another healer vs non healer issue). I need to drink my mana which I am constantly out of and run into this crap all the time.

i was stuck in combat for half a scion match, trying to run stones w/o using stealth (rs spec)
    didn't get out of combat til i died (after running about 5 stones - obv no way dots were an issue)

they do need to do something about it in port scion. Hitting one pve mob will keep you in combat until that mob dies, which is crazy. Also add leashing to the mobs please, getting aggro on one elite mob shouldnt cause you to run until that mob dies. Not even pve mobs on your side gets these suckers off you to break combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

It's easy to get stuck in combat in Port Scion. So many mobs you can tag that never get killed, but bounce around everywhere. And sometimes I have noticed a select few abilities if they linger on players will indefinitely keep me in combat. Ie. I dropped out of combat the moment said ability dropped off a player. Ive had this sometimes when I die and respawn quicky & and want change roles. Meh, I don't think it's a big deal though. Being able to drink in combat would just be kind of silly.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread