+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Just call it Whitefall:Gulch

Plane Touched

Default Just call it Whitefall:Gulch

Without Run Specs it's just Warsong Gulch imo. So let's go wth Gulch instead of Avalanche. Run specs atleast made it seem less WSG-ish.

Prophet of Telara

Unlike the Druid runners.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Tyaus View Post
    Unlike the Druid runners.
    Druid runners weren't nearly as good as a tank spec. That's from a Druid too btw. Armory me
    I guess tank specs will now be the dominant carriers in this game too. SMH@Trion. No offense disrespect intended, but they have to keep unique class elements viable.

Unique Class:Saboteur(pre Tor it was):Useless!

Unique PVP Spec: A pure Flag Runner(Not an offensive threat at all ): Useless after next patch.

Unique Spec Melee that you have to do more than Kite to kill(Rift Stalker Warrior and Rogue Specs): We all know that this is getting nerfed sooner or later.

Heck after all of that gets nerfed they may as well add Orcs.

To take a word out of the rogue books of things said to others when 1.5 happened: Learn2Adapt.

If it goes through it's pretty dumb and ridiculously lame. Don't tell me, I'll agree with you already. But rogues are too awesome to not find a way to be viable as a holder still. Really not worried. Just... disappointed because it seems like a dumbing down of something you can counter and that isn't flawless.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Prophet of Telara

The best runners were Paladins before they nerferd the talent that gained them a healing spell every 2 seconds. Cant remember it, it has been a year since I played WOW. It was OP, I could run across the the map with 6 on me and heal with no mana.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    To take a word out of the rogue books of things said to others when 1.5 happened: Learn2Adapt.

If it goes through it's pretty dumb and ridiculously lame. Don't tell me, I'll agree with you already. But rogues are too awesome to not find a way to be viable as a holder still. Really not worried. Just... disappointed because it seems like a dumbing down of something you can counter and that isn't flawless.
    I'd like to be more hopeful, but trust me on this. Plate wearers will be better. We are too squishy and we are losing our strength which was mobility. I don't think Bard's OOC speed increase will be useful now. You won't be able to create a gap.

P.S. my run spec wasn't bard. It's was a lot more sinister...muhuhahahahaaaaa...

The best runners were Paladins before they nerferd the talent that gained them a healing spell every 2 seconds. Cant remember it, it has been a year since I played WOW. It was OP, I could run across the the map with 6 on me and heal with no mana.
    sacred shield?

Prophet of Telara

I think it was word of glory.

Plane Touched

LOL I remember that too. Also I can't help but notice that Paladins wore Plate. That's funny this game seems to be heading towards Plate wearing carriers too. *gasps*

It's a sad day when you see Dev's do this type of 'knee-jerk-appease the lowest common pve demoninator, who has no idea what real pvp is' balancing - in a game where pvp is already much to be desired, however - can still be quite fun.

Me and my friends were thrilled to resubb for 1.7 with all the new changes and were having a blast.
    NONE OF US play Rogues, but decisions like this have made us hold off continuing past our initial resubb

If this is a taste of balance decisions to come, it's a tough pill to swallow - it opens up a whole can of worms designed to cater to the biggest QQ voice on the forums. - no thanks.

Maybe its just that we just came from top rated wow arena teams and games like UO/DAOC and find rogue runners easy to deal with because we use all the skills, purges and CC avaiabile to our classes rarther than mashing our 1-button pve macro and then raging on the forums when "that rogue whos supposed to be quishy takes no damage and gets away from us too fast before our 1 button macro can finish them off"

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by FSCKY View Post
    It's a sad day when you see Dev's do this type of 'knee-jerk-appease the lowest common pve demoninator, who has no idea what real pvp is' balancing - in a game where pvp is already much to be desired, however - can still be quite fun.

Me and my friends were thrilled to resubb for 1.7 with all the new changes and were having a blast.
    NONE OF US play Rogues, but decisions like this have made us hold off continuing past our initial resubb

If this is a taste of balance decisions to come, it's a tough pill to swallow - it opens up a whole can of worms designed to cater to the biggest QQ voice on the forums. - no thanks.

Maybe its just that we just came from top rated wow arena teams and games like UO/DAOC and find rogue runners easy to deal with because we use all the skills, purges and CC avaiabile to our classes rarther than mashing our 1-button pve macro and then raging on the forums when "that rogue whos supposed to be quishy takes no damage and gets away from us too fast before our 1 button macro can finish them off"
    As someone who has the 100 stone captures Achievement I can honestly say you are correct. If you put in the Work I can be stopped. The thing I hate the most is that Warrior talent that pulls you lol. If I see that I know i'm in for a rough match. That's by far the worst lol.

Ascendant

The rogue calling is too awesome to not find a way for the good players to be viable.

Rogue players as a collective? Not so much. I've just started working on my video compilation of MM rogues who use Fan Out, even on single targets. I think I'll call it, "amg y dont healers ever die?!?!"
    Last edited by Licentia; 02-27-2012 at 01:06 AM.

Prophet of Telara

I love when a rogue uses fan out on me when I am alone.

Sometimes I use fan out single target on warriors low on HP since it's air damage and will hit them harder than my single shots, if I'll hardly make it to a finisher anyway. Especially Lightning fury! It's in my fan out macro. Hits harder than the other hits and debuffs armor. ST aoes ftw, puhlease.
    Last edited by Violacea; 02-27-2012 at 01:21 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

Sometimes I use fan out single target on warriors low on HP since it's air damage and will hit them harder than my single shots, if I'll hardly make it to a finisher anyway. Especially Lightning fury! It's in my fan out macro. Hits harder than the other hits and debuffs armor. ST aoes ftw, puhlease.
    Not to say it is without its uses, but when you count Fan Outs and the rogue is using it beyond the point they would have had 5CP for a finisher, there's something wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast