+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TRION buff scion mini boss's

Default TRION buff scion mini boss's

short and simple.

buff scion mini bosses to a point where it is impossible to kill the boss with out one tank on each mini boss. make the idols more important to down for the sucsess of downing the boss. scion is getting pretty silly at the moment. you might as well remove the other two bosses since they do crap for dmg and 1 38vk can tank all three.

p.s grats on your 800 favor gaurds! i see the logic though 800 favor in 2 minutes is pretty good.

ayone else seeing this trend spread ?
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Keota View Post
    short and simple.

buff scion mini bosses to a point where it is impossible to kill the boss with out one tank on each mini boss. make the idols more important to down for the sucsess of downing the boss. scion is getting pretty silly at the moment. you might as well remove the other two bosses since they do crap for dmg and 1 38vk can tank all three.

p.s grats on your 800 favor gaurds! i see the logic though 800 favor in 2 minutes is pretty good.

ayone else seeing this trend spread ?
    It is a bad warfront because this would just be an on-going problem. You can't have a viable WF where the objectives partially circulate around static mobs that has pre-set amounts of HP no matter what. I mean, they could revamp PS and adjust the HP/dmg output levels to what they relatively were during its inception. But then a few more gear progression marks laters, the same problem happens. Why it's a lame WF overall and I want to see it go Death match mode cause it at least has a decently creative map structure.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    It is a bad warfront because this would just be an on-going problem. You can't have a viable WF where the objectives partially circulate around static mobs that has pre-set amounts of HP no matter what. I mean, they could revamp PS and adjust the HP/dmg output levels to what they relatively were during its inception. But then a few more gear progression marks laters, the same problem happens. Why it's a lame WF overall and I want to see it go Death match mode cause it at least has a decently creative map structure.
    i love the map too! but im seeing a trend that i dont think is going to stop after scion weekend. match begin's boss get zerged game over. imo its a waste of a good scion Q. if they would implement a new strat with a deathmatch type objective that would be cool too. but we know they wont. they just need to tweak it a bit buff boss's make idols more priority to take out b4 a lolzergwinIN2mins with 800 favor.

not to mention a lose fr the other team results in maybe 200 favor.. that's less then losing a BG to a premade with 25-500.
    Last edited by Keota; 02-26-2012 at 06:00 PM.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

With all the hullabaloo about Arena's I know in the way Trion is experimental I think a Death Match scenario is about as close you could get to turning one of our current WF's into an 'arena'. PS is the perfect candidate because it seems to be notoriously hated aside from it having mega kill fests (sup death match). I think if a Death match port scion was a hit that would be like a green light to create an Arena type thing for the player-base, since arena would probably imply more focus on simply killing the enemy. If the people love PUG death-match, theres no question they would get behind arranged arena games or more arena style options.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Once ID comes out and the next PvP gear set comes with it, this warfront is gonna be a carebear haven.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

+ Reply to Thread