+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Merc BUG

Soulwalker

Default Merc BUG

Here is the link to a video where I was a merc, but at the start I got ported back to the defiant side, and then every player was friendly and I was counted as a defiant, but I was still in the gaurd group & could see what the gaurds were saying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2_lf2H9W88

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsoup View Post
    Here is the link to a video where I was a merc, but at the start I got ported back to the defiant side, and then every player was friendly and I was counted as a defiant, but I was still in the gaurd group & could see what the gaurds were saying

When you got a kill, which side got credit for it? I noticed that your portrait was Defiant, it should have been Guardian since you could read Guard chat and track them (but not Defiant) on map. Mercenary portraits are supposed to assume the color of the team they are on. At one point you were made leader too, haha. Imagine the surprise when on the receiving end and it's a green name on your own team doing the attacking, lol. I also noticed another bug that's been around for ages and that's your map having a black background without any of the scenery. Happens rarely to me but when it does it is persistent and I can only get rid of it by restarting the game (logging out a toon doesn't always get rid of that map bug).

Too many bugs. They're not staying on top of them, many of them been around way to long now and things are getting worse not better! I wish they'd take some time and concentrate on them (including the UI related and forum "server reset" ones).

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Taptap View Post
    Too many bugs. They're not staying on top of them, many of them been around way to long now and things are getting worse not better! I wish they'd take some time and concentrate on them (including the UI related and forum "server reset" ones).
    Yeah there's more bugs now than ever. Sloppy work from Trion lately. I guess they just don't care as they know they are heading to F2P here in a few months.

Soulwalker

Well I started out as gaurd then it ported me to defiant side at very start and kept me as defiant even though I should have been a gaurd so I was basically forced to kill every1 in the raid I was in, while they tried to kill me... Also every1 in the entire wf looked friendly so until I figured out what had happened I just had to keep pressing tab trying to find someone I could hit.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Yeah there's more bugs now than ever. Sloppy work from Trion lately. I guess they just don't care as they know they are heading to F2P here in a few months.
    Since when.?
    Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!

There's been a few times where I start on the guardian side, spend the match healing my side, and when I look at the score board I'm listed as a defiant. The merc system is becoming a real pain in the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsoup View Post

Ya, I had that bug happen to me. I thought it was the best feature of the merc system.

I was throwing nature spells at a merc and I'm pretty sure my life-giving veil was also healing him.

Here is another bug that I have known about. Been in the game since release.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...h27m42s233.png

had this happen in a 5 man premade my 4 teammates were on the other side staring me down. Funny thing my direct heals wouldn't work on my premade but my AE heals would. and Both sides were friendly and I couldn't target either side. My raid frames were still my 4 teammates also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    if i can't be happy no one can be happy!!!!!!!1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Gualtiero View Post
    It takes to long to clear trash and the boss is too hard! Nerf the whole raid!
    The dude playing that warrior is better than me! Nerf his whole class!
    The OP types the truth! Nerf his keyboard!
    Ladyfae Def Cleric R40 Bidnis Def Warrior R19 Shortdawg Guard Rogue R7

Default Healing merc rogue issues

Was focus healing a mercenary rogue and whenever it entered stealth, I lost my target window and could not use raid frames, or /target playersname to retarget and keep HoTs rolling. Had to wait for it to reappear to target and start casting heals.I also couldn't see it anywhere on the field.
    Anybody else experience this ?

InB4 "Good rogue is good!"
    Guardians: Rigenmucha R75 Elistianna R75 Yoalticitl R55 Vucubcaquix R52
    Defiants: Rigenmucha 50 Elistianna 30 Hanalicelani 40 Tetzauhteotl 54

Ascendant

I had a really weird one tonight.

We had a rogue on our team (Defiant...I was sent in as a mercenary.)

Their name showed up in green to me. They were in our raid chat. They were showing up on our raid frames. They were able to pick up and run our stone. They were also able to pick up and run the Guardian stone. I attacked them a couple of times on their way out of our base with our stone and I think I got so confused at one point that I attacked them on the way out of the Guardian base with their stone. It was surreal.

+ Reply to Thread