+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AceinHole

Thread: My own PvP rage moment

Ascendant

Default My own PvP rage moment

Since I am not a very good artist, I figured I would stick with text here and not draw a cartoon to put into Zaros' epic thread.

My biggest pet peave as of late is the following:

1) I get into a WF and see some random dude has lead. I tell him to pass me assit. I get silence.

2) Meanwhile as I pwn noobs on the battlefield, I hope that the dude is competent and will mark targets. I still see no marks. So, I ask again "leader, can I have assist." Still silence.

3) Finally I lose my nerve and begin going off on the dude. Still silence.

4) By this time other people are like "less QQ more pew pew." etc.. Another random dude will inevitably say "Dude if you can't see the healers without marks you need help." Of course, this dude misses the entire point of marking, but I refrain from explaining why.

5) Now, the score in Codex is like 700-500, we are down. Suddenly out of nowhere, the leader starts handing out assists to EVERYONE.

6) I LOL, and tell the noob "Man Don't give assists to EVERYONE ffs. I asked for it, just give it to me and others who want to mark."

7) Now I start marking up the 3 top healers on their side. OK, a little late but maybe now we can get down to business and make a comeback.

8) About 1 minute later I see my marks have been removed and some random idiot has marked a VK tank as #1.

9) I lose my s**t and go AFK.

Moral of the story: When you enter a WF, check to see if you are lead by pressing "y". If you are and don't want to mark, ASK the raid "who wants to mark?" Then give out assists to whomever responds. Preferably one person is best. If you give it out to everyone, you get chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Since I am not a very good artist, I figured I would stick with text here and not draw a cartoon to put into Zaros' epic thread.

My biggest pet peave as of late is the following:

1) I get into a WF and see some random dude has lead. I tell him to pass me assit. I get silence.

2) Meanwhile as I pwn noobs on the battlefield, I hope that the dude is competent and will mark targets. I still see no marks. So, I ask again "leader, can I have assist." Still silence.

3) Finally I lose my nerve and begin going off on the dude. Still silence.

4) By this time other people are like "less QQ more pew pew." etc.. Another random dude will inevitably say "Dude if you can't see the healers without marks you need help." Of course, this dude misses the entire point of marking, but I refrain from explaining why.

5) Now, the score in Codex is like 700-500, we are down. Suddenly out of nowhere, the leader starts handing out assists to EVERYONE.

6) I LOL, and tell the noob "Man Don't give assists to EVERYONE ffs. I asked for it, just give it to me and others who want to mark."

7) Now I start marking up the 3 top healers on their side. OK, a little late but maybe now we can get down to business and make a comeback.

8) About 1 minute later I see my marks have been removed and some random idiot has marked a VK tank as #1.

9) I lose my s**t and go AFK.

Moral of the story: When you enter a WF, check to see if you are lead by pressing "y". If you are and don't want to mark, ASK the raid "who wants to mark?" Then give out assists to whomever responds. Preferably one person is best. If you give it out to everyone, you get chaos.
    I hate it when you spend team marking the healers in correct order then people start changing your marks! Once you get assist just demote everyone else.

you needed to make the comic >.<
    lol i think i was in that dex vs your team cus you yelled @ him, right?
    did you notice how fast you dropped when i marked you #1? made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Sykk View Post
    you needed to make the comic >.<
    lol i think i was in that dex vs your team cus you yelled @ him, right?
    did you notice how fast you dropped when i marked you #1? made me laugh
    didn't you do the comic where the guardians only had 1 healer and all swords so he switches to AoE? That one was great and I had the same situation last night except instead I decided to heal the entire codex anyways hoping some people would switch. By the time it was half over and still the only damn healer out of 15+ people I said "oh look my port is up, time to heal yourselves baddies!" bwhahaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    didn't you do the comic where the guardians only had 1 healer and all swords so he switches to AoE? That one was great and I had the same situation last night except instead I decided to heal the entire codex anyways hoping some people would switch. By the time it was half over and still the only damn healer out of 15+ people I said "oh look my port is up, time to heal yourselves baddies!" bwhahaaa
    no that was done by efitall, i just turned it into a video cus it was easier to read & you don't haveta click links that way

Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    I had the same situation last night except instead I decided to heal the entire codex anyways hoping some people would switch. By the time it was half over and still the only damn healer out of 15+ people I said "oh look my port is up, time to heal yourselves baddies!" bwhahaaa
    i woulda sr'ed outta there too ;p

Telaran

I don't really comprehend people getting angry when you try to discuss strategy. I mean, every football game starts with a huddle. It's not like it's alien behavior to say, "Let's take Vault/Thontic/Scope and then yank Codex when they go to retake stuff" or "We need 2 more healers. Someone switch roles please."

But somehow people get ticked off when you suggest things. Whenever I say ANYTHING in a WF some jerk pipes in with an S-T-F-U, why bother, and loads of dead silence followed by a loss.

It's pretty obvious that coordination and communication win team games. Why do people hate it so much?

Shadowlander

Number 3 makes you a ****head. If you "go off" on someone you're not teh pro.

+ Reply to Thread