+ Reply to Thread

Thread: War Attunement ?

Plane Touched

Default War Attunement ?

Couldn't find this covered anywhere so..

I finally filled the war attunement today expecting to unlock the second level.. and nothing happened ?? Is there a second level for the war attunement? will there be ? I sure as hell don't want to spend my points only to have to pay a fortune for the reset when the second level is opened? Anyone know?

Thanks

Ascendant

There is no Tier 2 PvP PA, and there is no info one whether one will be implemented.

I kind of loled someone completely filled out the 1st tier...it's so full of garbage. I suppose if you've maxed out all the PVE PAs and have nothing better to spend it on that makes sense...

It's sad as a pure pvper I'm more focused on the PVE PAs that benefit both pve and pvp dmg before worrying about the rest of my PVP PA. Poorly designed at best.
    But at least we can get married now!
    I'll be fishing in Codex...
    Nobodi - R8 Mage Defiant Deepwood
    Somebodi - 19 Rogue Guardian Deepwood (twink wannabe)

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Cime View Post
    I kind of loled someone completely filled out the 1st tier...it's so full of garbage. I suppose if you've maxed out all the PVE PAs and have nothing better to spend it on that makes sense...

It's sad as a pure pvper I'm more focused on the PVE PAs that benefit both pve and pvp dmg before worrying about the rest of my PVP PA. Poorly designed at best.
    yeah...now that I know there isn't a second tier, your right... but I figured there was and was looking forward to it...

Between that, the twinks and no opt out for the merc system, their 1.7 doesn't look as good as it used to... what a waste of an opportunity to do something great for the game

+ Reply to Thread