+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tips to gain favor

Default Tips to gain favor

I have been wondering this for a while now. Are there any tips or tricks on gaining the most amount of favor or prestige in warfronts.

In Port of Scion, I kill idols/flux, run stones but some how at the end of the match i am near the bottom of the list in favor. I am seeing some people with 8k-12k favor gained while I am only around 3k or 4k. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

This post can also be a tip to everyone else.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Yeyarogue View Post
    I have been wondering this for a while now. Are there any tips or tricks on gaining the most amount of favor or prestige in warfronts.

In Port of Scion, I kill idols/flux, run stones but some how at the end of the match i am near the bottom of the list in favor. I am seeing some people with 8k-12k favor gained while I am only around 3k or 4k. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

This post can also be a tip to everyone else.
    People earning roughly double the favor you earned (assuming you got in at the very start of the match) are using favor potions that double favor gains. If they're earning considerably more than double the favor you earned (again assuming you were there from the beginning) are usually getting a lot of accolades, which gives everyone a favor bonus but the person who earns the accolade gets more.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Licentia View Post
    People earning roughly double the favor you earned (assuming you got in at the very start of the match) are using favor potions that double favor gains. If they're earning considerably more than double the favor you earned (again assuming you were there from the beginning) are usually getting a lot of accolades, which gives everyone a favor bonus but the person who earns the accolade gets more.
    There is also a buff placed on your idols in Port Scion if you properly defend them, which increase favor to anyone standing close while defending.

Afking at a boss/idol in port scion will give you the most favor in your team. Though if you were to get a few kills yourself, the overall favor count would be higher.

Just play the game and use favor pots on bonus weekends.
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

+ Reply to Thread