Closed Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Wassup PvP forums.

  1. #1
    Banned Snookii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    746

    Default Wassup PvP forums.

    So how many of you are going to Guild Wars 2? Since Trion doesn't give us any sort of good PvP content. They're even leaving the hardcore raiders in the dust and they haven't received any hardcore / solid raiding content for over 6 months.

    /threaddeletion
    /threadlock
    /ban

    Trion ignores us, we might as well turn into whiny little trolls that spam the forums to get their attention.

  2. #2
    CPK
    CPK is offline
    Shield of Telara CPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snookii View Post
    Trion ignores us, we might as well turn into whiny little trolls that spam the forums to get their attention.
    Isn't that how most people get their way with Trion, anyway?
    Drednaught, Warrior/GM of <The Fallen Sons>
    Haxed, Cleric Alt
    Formerly of Freeholme Shard
    Currently of Seastone Shard

  3. #3
    Banned Snookii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPK View Post
    Isn't that how most people get their way with Trion, anyway?
    I guess so. Maybe this thread will stand a better chance then the other one we made. Let me do some things other people do .

    OMG TRION U GUISE GUN DIE KUZ LIEK UR GAME SUX SO IAM GUN QUIT 4 REEL GAME LULUL. U NUD DO DIS OR ELS I QUIT SO UVERS GUN QUIT TOOOO. LOLZ TANKS QQ QQ QQ IM 12 YEARS OLD CATER TO ME QQ QQ QQ QQ

  4. #4
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Cancellin my SUBZ until ARENA ZOMG!@!^%#!@!
    "You lost me at Balance"

  5. #5
    Ascendant Nuuli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snookii View Post
    So how many of you are going to Guild Wars 2? Since Trion doesn't give us any sort of good PvP content. They're even leaving the hardcore raiders in the dust and they haven't received any hardcore / solid raiding content for over 6 months.

    /threaddeletion
    /threadlock
    /ban

    Trion ignores us, we might as well turn into whiny little trolls that spam the forums to get their attention.
    I'm going GW2 either way. The decision for me is whether I unsub or not.

  6. #6
    Banned Snookii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by am0n View Post
    cancellin my subz until arena zomg!@!^%#!@!
    zomg me too lets go play liek silk road online i hurd its so much better thar

  7. #7
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snookii View Post
    zomg me too lets go play liek silk road online i hurd its so much better thar
    Runescape dueling arena Inc. Even a Java based MMO has a form of Arena, and has more subs than Rift, must be doing something right.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  8. #8
    Banned Snookii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    Runescape dueling arena Inc. Even a Java based MMO has a form of Arena, and has more subs than Rift, must be doing something right.
    Dude The Fallen Sons has had more fun on minecraft then they have on this game. We were in vent talking about how the forums are better then the game itself.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snookii View Post
    Dude The Fallen Sons has had more fun on minecraft then they have on this game. We were in vent talking about how the forums are better then the game itself.
    LMFAO, I never even tried that game. Maybe I will.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  10. #10
    Banned Snookii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    LMFAO, I never even tried that game. Maybe I will.
    Yea... me and drednaught were shooting each other with bows in that game. I think I had more fun doing that...

  11. #11
    Ascendant Augureze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,522

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

    If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

    Thank you!

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts