+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: More pvp content needed

Plane Touched

Default More pvp content needed

Title says it all, it can be arena, ranked WF's, or cross server RvR (although RvRvR would be epic, could do it by cluster/server). Most of us have rank 40 gear and there is simply not a lot of incentive to pvp. Heck i'd rather all pvp'ers just got rank 40 automatically at least the matches would be equal gear wise.

Stupid thread and ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Stupid thread and ideas.
    Even dumber response with no thoughts other than "grinding pvp is the best pvp". It's not stupid to want more pvp content, especially in the vein of competitive pvp. You may honestly be the dumbest troll on these boards and that is saying a lot.

Would like to see a PVP zone. Benefits of controlling key points lend buffs, rewards, etc. Something that is new for God's sake.

1.7 was a pathetic patch at best for those of us already at r8. We ended up losing a lot of abilities in our pvp soul. We were given the "opportunity" to grind out experience for our pvp pa. New content? Nothing...but we can get married (oh wait, r40 synergy crystal wee). More and more of the people I typically PVP with are flat out bored and 1.7 did nothing to whet their appetite. If anything, it just made us hungrier. Would be nice to see something added, but unfortunately, I don't think there is anything in the works.
    But at least we can get married now!
    I'll be fishing in Codex...
    Nobodi - R8 Mage Defiant Deepwood
    Somebodi - 19 Rogue Guardian Deepwood (twink wannabe)

There are no such thing as stupid ideas, only stupid comments.

How about we take a look at the root cause of why these threads are popping up. Players want alternatives to avoiding premades so they ask for Arenas instead. The irony....

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Cime View Post
    Would like to see a PVP zone. Benefits of controlling key points lend buffs, rewards, etc. Something that is new for God's sake.

1.7 was a pathetic patch at best for those of us already at r8. We ended up losing a lot of abilities in our pvp soul. We were given the "opportunity" to grind out experience for our pvp pa. New content? Nothing...but we can get married (oh wait, r40 synergy crystal wee). More and more of the people I typically PVP with are flat out bored and 1.7 did nothing to whet their appetite. If anything, it just made us hungrier. Would be nice to see something added, but unfortunately, I don't think there is anything in the works.
    Yes, this. I still want arena though. I'm holding out hope.
    Marduke

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    There are no such thing as stupid ideas, only stupid comments.

How about we take a look at the root cause of why these threads are popping up. Players want alternatives to avoiding premades so they ask for Arenas instead. The irony....
    WRONG! My guild wants more premades. Sick of rolling over pug groups.
    Marduke

Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    WRONG! My guild wants more premades. Sick of rolling over pug groups.
    There's no language barrier in RIFT. Why don't you just march over to Meridian and advertise you're looking for organized fights? Use the server forums here to communicate with guilds? No, it's much easier to cry on the forums you want Arenas.

I just wish Rift would separate carebear pvp and competitive pvp. I want to go and be ranked with my buddies vs other servers and/or other guilds/teams. While keeping the main population that just wants to pvp for "fun" in their own little world. I want this because so much is happening to wfs, gear changes, and boosting lower gear players. While lowbies and mid-range pvpers are getting heavily updated and compensated for; nothing is being done for the fully ranked players who want to be challenged.

Guess that is just a dream .

I drool thinking about Arenas.

Quote Originally Posted by Brugist View Post
    I drool thinking about Arenas.
    I don't know if arenas would be a good fit for Rift but there is something that needs to be done about Endgame pvp; something that has a ranking system. I think Rift has to become a lot more developed (like another year) before they can create something that will challenge the hardcore pvp players.

Ascendant

im just tired of this pre-season football we call RIFT pvp.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Stupid thread and ideas.
    Dont post on forums.

Soulwalker

Maybe a large worldpvp area would be cool. Some WF's with larger battles. Areans would be cool too.

If you guys want to genuinely explore pvp alternatives outside of the box, then first you must riddle me this....

Why does pvp always need a skybox?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast