+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: No moar Rift Vids

Ascendant

Default No moar Rift Vids

Tired of promoting this game's PvP. Can't even record a decent video without getting bored out of my mind. Sorry guys, ill still play, sometimes...Skyrim vids for now on.

Zaros, i can't fraps happy wheels

Prophet of Telara

You leaving Kas?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tyaus View Post
    You leaving Kas?
    nah, im just not making pvp videos anymore.

Prophet of Telara

I am getting very bored with the pvp in this game. My sub runs out in a month, going to GW2 prolly.

CPK

While I'm fully aware that Rift's PvP has been dying a slow and agonizing death for some time now, for some reason I got the feeling that today was the day that it truly hit that point of no return. I'm not sure why I got that feeling - maybe it was seeing all of my friends/guildies start looking into GW2 vids and seeing how much better it is, or maybe it was the PTS "town hall meeting" where the devs absolutely refused to answer any of our questions about PvP, while they proceeded to answer questions about ****ty cosmetic rewards for the embarassingly simplistic and non-innovative world event they're promoting for their anniversary. Sad to see a game in this state on it's one-year celebration... nah, not sad, funny actually. They brought it on themselves. Inc F2P within the next couple months.
    Drednaught, Warrior/GM of <The Fallen Sons>
    Haxed, Cleric Alt
    Formerly of Freeholme Shard
    Currently of Seastone Shard

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by CPK View Post
    While I'm fully aware that Rift's PvP has been dying a slow and agonizing death for some time now, for some reason I got the feeling that today was the day that it truly hit that point of no return. I'm not sure why I got that feeling - maybe it was seeing all of my friends/guildies start looking into GW2 vids and seeing how much better it is, or maybe it was the PTS "town hall meeting" where the devs absolutely refused to answer any of our questions about PvP, while they proceeded to answer questions about ****ty cosmetic rewards for the embarassingly simplistic and non-innovative world event they're promoting for their anniversary. Sad to see a game in this state on it's one-year celebration... nah, not sad, funny actually. They brought it on themselves. Inc F2P within the next couple months.
    I miss all the old great players that used to play this game. I honestly do not know what Trion is doing, they have added nothing new since p7 p8, which was just a gear grind. Escalation maps and library, recycled WFs, and a WF based off of pve. I mean, wtf...i have no further words.

maybe it was the PTS "town hall meeting" where the devs absolutely refused to answer any of our questions about PvP, while they proceeded to answer questions about ****ty cosmetic rewards for the embarassingly simplistic and non-innovative world event they're promoting for their anniversary
    It was pointed out numerous times at that Q & A session at Fortunes Shore last night that the Devs in attendance were the World Event Devs and had nothing to do with PvP developement, despite some muppets trying to derail the session whining about Pee Vee Pee

I hope all the "heroes" go running off to Gullible Wars 2, i'm sure the Prophets preaching from the Mount will have you all convinced it'll be the Messiah of PvP...

Ascendant

judging from the 2 videos i watched from gw2 it will be the best balanced game ever, no bugs, all classes viable it will be such a good pvp you cant even dream of! every 2 weeks there will be new pvp content in gw2 i can recognize that on the video! gw2 i will never get bored with pvp as each pvp thing will be unique and new everyday!

man gw2 will be THE PVP GAME OF ALL TIMES. I will play it for 50 years!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    It was pointed out numerous times at that Q & A session at Fortunes Shore last night that the Devs in attendance were the World Event Devs and had nothing to do with PvP developement, despite some muppets trying to derail the session whining about Pee Vee Pee

I hope all the "heroes" go running off to Gullible Wars 2, i'm sure the Prophets preaching from the Mount will have you all convinced it'll be the Messiah of PvP...
    This game has maybe 15 good pvp'ers left in it. As apposed to 100's the game had at launch and over the summer. And when i say good, i mean good.

CPK

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post

Better than this trainwreck. Their idea of an "epic PvP event" is killing 100,000 of the other faction in warfronts... lawl. As if that doesn't happen every day. If they have nothing to do with PvP development, then who does, exactly? Because I haven't seen this mystery man. Trust me, GW2 isn't my only option lined up, I've got several that I would ditch Rift for in a heartbeat at this point. So nice try buddy, but you're just part of the problem, kthxbai.
    Last edited by CPK; 02-24-2012 at 01:32 AM.
    Haxed, Cleric Alt

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Antigonos View Post
    judging from the 2 videos i watched from gw2 it will be the best balanced game ever, no bugs, all classes viable it will be such a good pvp you cant even dream of! every 2 weeks there will be new pvp content in gw2 i can recognize that on the video! gw2 i will never get bored with pvp as each pvp thing will be unique and new everyday!

man gw2 will be THE PVP GAME OF ALL TIMES. I will play it for 50 years!
    You can troll all you want, but in a couple months this pvp & warfronts forum will be vacant.

CPK

Quote Originally Posted by kaspurtz View Post
    You can troll all you want, but in a couple months this pvp & warfronts forum will be vacant.
    Yeah, I love how it's always the really bad PvP'ers that troll like this. Seriously, I've seen that guy play. It's not pretty.
    Last edited by CPK; 02-24-2012 at 01:33 AM.
    Haxed, Cleric Alt

Prophet of Telara

You know Dred when the forums become more fun that the PVP something is wrong.

CPK

Forum PvP is the only challenge Rift has left, bruh!
    Haxed, Cleric Alt

Ascendant

Seriously, I've seen that guy play. It's not pretty.
    really? you play on german shards? dont think so

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast