Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Nerf fripplez

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    bunzy change his name?

  3. #3
    Ascendant LOveRH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    Cool story bro.


    Oh btw i saw your still dying in all your wfs.. just sayin'
    Last edited by LOveRH; 02-22-2012 at 11:41 AM.

  4. #4
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    724

    Default

    If you are going to post some screen shots trying to inflate your ego at least make them good ones lol

  5. #5
    Plane Walker fripples's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOveRH View Post
    Cool story bro.


    Oh btw i saw your still dying in all your wfs.. just sayin'

    players dying in WF?.. no way.. stop the presses!
    Last edited by fripples; 02-22-2012 at 11:46 AM.

  6. #6
    Plane Walker fripples's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fates View Post
    If you are going to post some screen shots trying to inflate your ego at least make them good ones lol
    says the worst mage in warfronts

  7. #7
    Ascendant Charlice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    bunzy change his name?
    Bunzy.....


    Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

  8. #8
    Telaran Vahala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    61

    Default

    They call him Fripplez, Fripplez, faster than lightning,
    No one you see, is smarter than he,
    And we know Fripplez, lives in a world full of wonder,
    Flying there under, under the sea!

    Everyone loves the king of the sea,
    Ever so kind and gentle is he,
    Tricks he will do when children appear,
    And how they laugh when hes near!

    They call him Fripplez, Fripplez, faster than lightning,
    No-one you see, is smarter than he,
    And we know Fripplez, lives in a world full of wonder,
    Flying there-under, under the sea

    http://youtu.be/azEOeTX1LqM

    Everytime I see the name Fripplez this is what is in my head...

  9. #9
    Plane Walker fripples's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fates View Post
    If you are going to post some screen shots trying to inflate your ego at least make them good ones lol
    http://icanhasinternets.com/wp-conte...5/haters21.jpg

  10. #10
    Prophet of Telara Testercules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,189

    Default

    You died twice while carrying the stone once in the only ranked WF match linked. Verses a 4 warrior (melee ranged team, your team is full ranged) in LR, while you have more healing taken than anyone on their team (cept their healer, which was focused). I guess you're new.
    Wqrriqr: 207850 Defiants decapitated

    Old Videos: PVP1 & PVP2
    0/11 HK 1/1 GW2

  11. #11
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Ahh this kid again. Looks like he took his warfront trolling to the boards!

    Though I do want to thank him. It's rare I see positive feedback that I'm doing my job right in a warfront. He's one of those who has a /yell macro to taunt the other team if he's winning. But after a few matches of chain summoning him into our crowd, chain silencing, rift shielding/dispelling his intended victims(back when he was the FOTM stormcalled build), he would /yell at me specifically, claiming I suck, or did no damage (cant deny that one!), worst player ever, etc.... Each yell was getting worse and worse, and I could just picture him RAGING at his keyboard, punching things everytime he was silenced for 8 seconds, or running back to the zerg after dying in our crowd. Good times!
    Matryarch <FoH>
    Manabane
    Derpwood Server
    - A True PVPer has more fun losing 95-100 than winning 100-1

  12. #12
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fripples View Post
    says the worst mage in warfronts
    Actually I believe that title is reserved for you my friend

    Pretty sure 90% of the mages on the boards could post screenshots like that. When you step your game up let me know I will be waiting.

    I think I might have made you a little upset and I am sorry for that. Didn't realize how sensitive you were.

  13. #13
    Plane Walker fripples's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobXIII View Post
    Ahh this kid again. Looks like he took his warfront trolling to the boards!

    Though I do want to thank him. It's rare I see positive feedback that I'm doing my job right in a warfront. He's one of those who has a /yell macro to taunt the other team if he's winning. But after a few matches of chain summoning him into our crowd, chain silencing, rift shielding/dispelling his intended victims(back when he was the FOTM stormcalled build), he would /yell at me specifically, claiming I suck, or did no damage (cant deny that one!), worst player ever, etc.... Each yell was getting worse and worse, and I could just picture him RAGING at his keyboard, punching things everytime he was silenced for 8 seconds, or running back to the zerg after dying in our crowd. Good times!
    MANABANE! OMG, I've missed killing you so much. I still get rift summoned A LOT but it's not as fun bc the new warriors i play against are good at their class. *sigh*

    almost forgot, i forgot to give you my autograph before i left the shard. oh and btw.... you're welcome! =)

    To my biggest fan Manabane,

    I probably killed you a lot.

    Sincerely,
    Fripplez

  14. #14
    Plane Walker fripples's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fates View Post
    Actually I believe that title is reserved for you my friend

    Pretty sure 90% of the mages on the boards could post screenshots like that. When you step your game up let me know I will be waiting.

    I think I might have made you a little upset and I am sorry for that. Didn't realize how sensitive you were.
    FINE FINE. you get my autograph too. you just had to ask.

    Dear Fates,
    I probably killed you A LOT.
    Sincerely,
    Fripplez

  15. #15
    Ascendant Bleeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fripples View Post
    FINE FINE. you get my autograph too. you just had to ask.

    Dear Fates,
    I probably killed you A LOT.
    Sincerely,
    Fripplez
    I've played against Fripplez and Spyderpig. Fripplez was actually a lot better than I expected him to be (but I expected terrrrible).

    Spyderpig is a much better player though.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts